Emmanuelle Henry has been recognized by Chambers Europe, Legal500 and IFLR1000, as a leader in the field of Private Equity, where sources note that “she is a highly respected private equity lawyer working in the high-end market. She has particular expertise in dealing with complex LBOs”.
Emmanuelle Henry is recognized among the 300 women globally in IFLR1000’s “Women Leaders” publication, which distinguishes the top female lawyers form the world’s leading financial law firms.
Emmanuelle Henry is admitted to the Paris bar. She graduated from the Business School HEC Paris, and obtained a Master (maîtrise) in business law from the University of Paris X and an LL.M (DESS) in international tax law from the University of Paris XI.
Representative M&A/Private Equity Experience:
- Providence on the acquisition of I’Car Systems and Datafirst
- Ardian on the sale of its ca. 50% interest in Indigo to Mirova and MEAG
- 3i on the sale of Etanco to ICG
- Oaktree on the sale of Axilone to CITIC Capital
- Balmain shareholders on the sale of Balmain to Mayhoola
- PAI Partners on the sale of Global Closure Systems (GCS) to RPC Group plc
- Oaktree on the sale of Alliora and Packetis to Mayr-Melnhof Packaging
- UGI on the acquisition of Totalgaz from Total
- Oaktree on the acquisition of Zodiac MilPro and EVAC from Zodiac
- 3i on the acquisition of a controlling stake in Vedici and on the subsequent sale of Vedici to CVC
- Apax Partners on the acquisition of Faceo from Thalès and Cegelec and on the subsequent sale of Faceo to VINCI