Emmanuelle has been recognized by Chambers Europe, Legal 500 and IFLR1000, as a leader in the field of Private Equity, where sources note that “she is a highly respected private equity lawyer working in the high-end market. She has particular expertise in dealing with complex LBOs”.
Emmanuelle is recognized among the 300 women globally in IFLR1000’s “Women Leaders” publication, which distinguishes the top female lawyers from the world’s leading financial law firms.
Emmanuelle is admitted to the Paris bar. She graduated from the Business School HEC Paris, and obtained a Master (maîtrise) in business law from the University of Paris X and an LL.M (DESS) in international tax law from the University of Paris XI.
Representative M&A/Private Equity Experience:
- Providence Strategic Growth on the acquisition of Universign
- Permira on its investment in Click&Boat
- Providence Strategic Growth on its investment in Artur’in
- Permira on its investment in Mirakl
- Providence Strategic Growth on its investment in Net Reviews
- Providence Strategic Growth on the acquisition of I’Car Systems and Datafirst, Stampyt and TMS-Soft
- Ardian on the sale of its ca. 50% interest in Indigo to Mirova and MEAG
- 3i on the sale of Etanco to ICG
- Oaktree on the sale of Axilone to CITIC Capital
- Balmain shareholders on the sale of Balmain to Mayhoola
- PAI Partners on the sale of Global Closure Systems (GCS) to RPC Group plc
- UGI on the acquisition of Totalgaz from Total
Awards and Recognition, Firm News & Announcements
Awards and Recognition
- Emmanuelle Henry named "Leading" Lawyer for Private Equity: High End in France Award Brief — Chambers Europe 2012
Firm News & Announcements
- Weil-Led Sale of BPEA EQT Portfolio Company HCP Packaging to Carlyle Named 2022 Cross-Border Deal of the Year by China Business Law Journal Firm Announcement — February 09, 2023
- Twenty Partners Named 2022 Top Women in Business Law by Expert Guides Firm Announcement — October 05, 2022