Emmanuelle Henry is a Corporate partner in the Paris office. She acts on a wide variety of corporate transactions, including domestic and cross border mergers and acquisitions and leveraged buyouts. She regularly represents private equity sponsors in connection with acquisitions and disposals.
Emmanuelle Henry has been recognized by Chambers Europe, Legal500 and IFLR1000, as a leader in the field of Private Equity, where sources note that “she is a highly respected private equity lawyer working in the high-end market. She has particular expertise in dealing with complex LBOs”.
Emmanuelle Henry graduated from the French Business School Hautes Etudes Commerciales (HEC Paris), and obtained a Master (maîtrise) in business law from the University of Paris X and an LL.M (DESS) in international tax law from the University of Paris XI.
Representative M&A/Private Equity Experience:
- Oaktree on the sale of Axilone to CITIC Capital
- Balmain shareholders on the sale of Balmain to Mayhoola
- PAI Partners on the sale of Global Closure Systems (GCS) to RPC Group plc
- Oaktree Capital on the sale of Alliora and Packetis to Mayr-Melnhof Packaging
- UGI on the acquisition of Totalgaz from Total
- VINCI on the sale of VINCI Park to Ardian and Predica and VINCI’s reinvestment in the acquisition vehicle
- Ardian on the takeover bid launched with Fosun over Club Méditerranée
- Oaktree Capital on the acquisition of Zodiac MilPro and EVAC from Zodiac
- 3i on the acquisition of a controlling stake in Etanco from IK Investment Partners
- Oaktree Capital on the acquisition of Nord Est – Ileos from 21 Centrale Partners
- 3i on the acquisition of a controlling stake in Vedici and on the subsequent sale of Vedici to CVC
- Apax Partners on the acquisition of Faceo from Thalès and Cegelec and on the subsequent sale of Faceo to VINCI