Nick has a broad range of experience and has acted on a number of well-known domestic and international restructurings and insolvency proceedings. He has advised on debtor and creditor mandates, with his creditor work including advice to leading funds, private equity firms and major financial institutions.
Prior to joining Weil, Nick was seconded to the European Special Situations Group and the European Leveraged Finance Trading Desk of Goldman Sachs International.
Prior to that he worked as an associate at a leading international law firm and for a leading Italian technology company.
Nick speaks fluent Italian and has significant experience in the Italian market advising Italian and other clients.
- Advising an ad hoc group of holders of Yandex NV’s convertible bonds in relation to Yandex NV’s repurchase of those bonds
- Advising an ad hoc group of secured lenders to the world’s largest regional aircraft lessor, Nordic Aviation Capital in relation to its ongoing restructuring
- Advising an ad hoc group of senior lenders to UK based deepwater drilling contractor, Seadrill, in relation to the Group’s ongoing chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings in the US
- Advising WHP in relation to its acquisition of certain intellectual property rights from Lotto Sports Group
- Advising an ad hoc group of bondholders of UK based speciality metals producer, Ferroglobe, in relation to the Group’s financial difficulties
- Advising a range of portfolio companies on strategic options and capital structure solutions
- Advising an ad ho group of holders of bonds and Sukuk certificates issued by NMC Health Group in relation to its restructuring
- Skillsoft Corporation and its affiliates in relation to restructuring of its approximately US$2.1 billion of debt
- Crossholders of first/second lien debt of global food industry business in relation to an amend and extend transaction
- Doncasters, the aerospace and defence company, in relation to its restructuring
- Pillarstone Europe LLP in its cross-border restructuring of Famar
- Charterhouse Capital Partners, as sponsor, in the cross-border restructuring of Bartec, an oil and gas related business
- Claire’s Accessories on its restructuring