Nick has a broad range of experience and has acted on a number of well-known domestic and international restructurings and insolvency proceedings. He has advised on debtor and creditor mandates, with his creditor work including advice to leading funds, private equity firms and major financial institutions.
Prior to joining Weil, Nick was seconded to the European Special Situations Group and the European Leveraged Finance Trading Desk of Goldman Sachs International.
Prior to that he worked as an associate at a leading international law firm and for a leading Italian technology company.
Nick speaks fluent Italian and has significant experience in the Italian market advising Italian and other clients.
- Skillsoft Corporation and its affiliates in relation to restructuring of its approximately US$2.1 billion of debt
- Crossholders of first/second lien debt of global food industry business
- Doncasters, the aerospace and defence company, in relation to its restructuring
- Pillarstone Europe LLP in its cross-border restructuring of Famar
- Charterhouse Capital Partners, as sponsor, in the cross-border restructuring of Bartec, an oil and gas related business
- Claire’s Accessories on its restructuring