Peter Hession is an associate in the Restructuring group in London. As part of the team, he specialises in UK and cross-border financial restructurings, acting for debtors, banks, distressed fund investors and insolvency practitioners.
Prior to joining Weil, Peter was a member of the restructuring team in the Melbourne office of an Australian firm.
Representative experience includes:
- PSP in connection with the refinancing of the Keter Group, a producer of resin-based household and garden consumer products
- An ad hoc group of convertible noteholders in connection with the out-of-court restructuring of Cazoo Group, a leading online car retailer in the UK
- KKR funds and accounts managed by its credit business on its agreement to provide a £75 million non-recourse financing facility to TalkTalk, a leading value for money connectivity provider in the UK
- Roofoods Ltd in relation to the voluntary administration of its Australian subsidiary, Deliveroo Australia Pty Ltd, including the proposal and implementation of an Australian deed of company arrangement*
- APA Group, an ASX-listed Australian energy and infrastructure business, in relation to its AUD$773 million acquisition of Basslink Pty Ltd, involving a receiver-led sale process and entry into an Australian deed of company arrangement with the voluntary administrators of the target*
- The receivers and managers of the Mugga Lane Solar Farm, a renewable energy asset located in the Australian Capital Territory, in relation to the sale of the asset to an Australian clean energy developer and operator*
*Experience gained at previous firm