Sebastian’s recent experience includes serving on Weil teams:
- Representing a global social media company in its successful acquisition of a virtual reality developer.
- Representing a major food and beverage company in a federal action raising product labeling claims.
- Representing a leading pharmaceutical company against a variety of federal and state-law claims.
- Representing an international grocer in state and federal court against actions brought by multiple state plaintiffs.
- Representing an individual in the financial services industry in a federal action raising breach of fiduciary duty and related common-law claims.
Sebastian is also involved in several pro bono matters at Weil including the representation of veterans before the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims.
Sebastian received his J.D. from Duke University School of Law. Following graduation, he served as a law clerk to the Honorable Patrick J. Bumatay of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. Sebastian received his B.S.B.A in finance, summa cum laude, from the University of Arizona.