February 15, 2022
Weil has been shortlisted for eight individual and firm honors at the upcoming 2022 Managing Intellectual Property Americas Awards, highlighting the Firm’s leading-edge achievements in intellectual property disputes and transactions.
The following Weil partners are shortlisted for individual awards:
- California – Litigator of the Year: Patent Litigation and Life Sciences practices Co-Head Edward Reines
- New York – Litigator of the Year: Global Litigation Department Co-Chair, and Patent Litigation and Life Sciences practices Co-Head Elizabeth Weiswasser
- Practitioner of the Year (IP Transactions): Technology & IP Transactions practice Co-Head Jeffrey Osterman
Weil is shortlisted for the following firm awards:
- Copyright Firm of the Year
- Copyright Firm of the Year: Eastern U.S.
- IP Transactions Firm of the Year
- Life Sciences IP Litigation Firm of the Year
- Patent Contentious Firm of the Year: Western U.S.
Managing Intellectual Property will announce the winners at an awards ceremony on April 7, 2022.