Ms. Barron has been part of the teams advising:
- American Securities in its acquisition of Acuren
- Bollé Brands, Inc. (a portfolio company of A&M Capital Advisors Europe) in its take-private of SPY Inc.
- The Blackstone Group in the acquisition by Blackstone Tactical Opportunities of Concert Golf Partners
- Brookfield Asset Management Inc. in its $11.4 billion acquisition of Forest City Realty Trust Inc. (n/k/a Brookfield Properties)
- Brookfield Property Partners L.P. in its sale of IDI Logistics Realty
- CTI Foods, Inc. and its affiliated debtors, a leading independent provider of custom food products for major chain restaurants in North America, in their prepackaged chapter 11 cases involving liabilities in excess of $655 million
- Fortress Investment Group, as lender, in a $192 million loan to Macklowe Properties, Inc. to finance Macklowe's acquisition of properties located at 5 E. 51st St., 17 E. 47th St., and 12 E. 52nd St.
- J.Crew Group, Inc. and its debtor-affiliates, one of the nation’s premier clothing retailers with approximately $2 billion in funded debt and 13,000 employees, in their pre-arranged chapter 11 cases
- MGM Resorts International (MGM Resorts) in its $4.25 billion sale of the Bellagio to a joint venture MGM Resorts formed with Blackstone Real Estate Income Trust and its leaseback of the Bellagio and in the related $3 billion CMBS financing to support the acquisition by the joint venture
- MGM Resorts International (MGM Resorts) in the formation of a joint venture between MGM Growth Properties LLC and Blackstone Real Estate Income Trust to acquire the Las Vegas real estate assets of the MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay for $4.6 billion and to lease back these assets to subsidiaries of MGM Resorts and in the related $3 billion CMBS financing to support the acquisition by the joint venture
- Mudrick Capital Acquisition Corporation, a SPAC sponsored by Mudrick Capital, in its acquisition of substantially all of the assets of Hycroft Mining Corporation, with an initial enterprise value of approximately $537 million
- Parts Town LLC (a portfolio company of Berkshire Partners) in its acquisition of Heritage Food Service Group
- QuickChek Corporation in its $645 million sale to Murphy USA
- Sears Holdings Corporation in the $5.2 billion sale of its core assets to ESL Investments Inc. in connection with its chapter 11 proceedings
- Topgolf International, Inc. (a portfolio company of Providence Equity Partners, Dundon Capital Partners and WestRiver Group) in its $2 billion merger of equals with Callaway Golf Company
Ms. Barron joined Weil as a summer associate in 2017.
Ms. Barron received her J.D., cum laude, from Emory University School of Law where she was Executive Marketing Editor of the Emory Bankruptcy Developments Journal, part of Emory Law Volunteer Clinic for Veterans, Vice President of Emory Sports & Entertainment Legal Society and Vice President of the Jewish Law Students Association, and her B.A., cum laude, from University of Michigan where she was an Angell Scholar.