Nick Swan is an associate in Weil’s Banking & Finance practice and is based in New York. Nick participates in advising borrowers, private equity sponsors, banks and other financial institutions in a variety of financing transactions, including first and second lien credit facilities, middle market and large cap financings, cross-border and domestic acquisition financings and debt restructuring transactions.
Nick has been part of the teams advising:
- Air Methods Corporation (a portfolio company of American Securities) in a $155 million senior secured term loan facility to provide debtor-in-possession financing to fund operations during the company's Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings and a $250 million senior secured term loan facility, and as issuer, in a $185 million rights offering to holders of certain of its secured lenders in connection with Air Methods' emergence from Chapter 11
- Citibank and Morgan Stanley, as administrative agents, joint lead arrangers and joint bookrunners, in connection with amendments to International Flavors & Fragrances Inc.’s $2 billion senior unsecured term and revolving facilities
- Citibank, N.A., as administrative agent, joint lead arranger and bookrunner, in a $1 billion senior unsecured revolving facility for Fox Corporation
- General Electric Company in a $5.5 billion senior unsecured term and revolving credit facility for GE Healthcare Holding LLC in connection with its spin-off from General Electric Company
- Goldman Sachs, as lender, in connection with commitment papers for a $8.1 billion senior unsecured bridge facility to fund Emerson Electric Co.’s acquisition of National Instruments Corporation (d/b/a NI)
- The lead arranger and initial purchaser in an upsized $2.75 billion senior secured term and revolving facility for Clarios Global LP
Nick received his J.D., cum laude, from Cornell Law School and his B.A. from Cornell University.