Jack is a Corporate associate in London. He advises on a broad range of corporate and commercial transactions, including domestic and international private mergers and acquisitions, public takeovers, joint ventures and equity capital markets transactions, as well as general corporate governance and advisory work.
Prior to joining Weil, Jack worked for a leading UK law firm in London and completed a secondment in the corporate practice of a leading New York law firm.Representative experience as part of a team, including prior to joining Weil, includes acting for:
- Standard Life plc on the £11bn recommended all-share merger with Aberdeen Asset Management to create Standard Life Aberdeen plc
- Standard Life Aberdeen plc on the £3.24bn sale of its UK and European insurance business to Phoenix Group Holdings
- Marsh & McLennan Companies Inc. on the £4.3bn recommended cash acquisition of Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc
- Swiss Re Ltd on the sale of a minority stake in ReAssure to MS&AD Insurance Group Holdings, Inc.
- Compagnie Financière Richemont S.A. on the all-share merger of The Net-A-Porter Group Limited and YOOX S.p.A to create the YOOX Net-A-Porter Group and on its acquisition of Watchfinder.co.uk
- United Utilities Group plc on the formation of a new joint venture with Severn Trent plc
- IBM on the sale of its Algorithmics Assets to SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc.
- Roivant Sciences on its strategic alliance with Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma
- Atlas Mara on its strategic financing agreement with Fairfax Africa Holdings Corporation and the associated placing and open offer and on Atlas Mara’s transaction in Rwanda
- Equinix, Inc. on the sale of eight assets in its European business to Digital Realty Trust, Inc. for $874.4 million
- Zurich Insurance plc on the transfer of its pre-2007 UK legacy employers’ liability portfolio to Catalina by way of an interim reinsurance arrangement and subsequent insurance business transfer.