Daniel has been part of the teams advising:
- Brookfield Asset Management and its portfolio company Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC, in the sale of the Power Delivery Business of BHI Energy to United Utility Services (a portfolio company of Bernhard Capital Partners)
- Brookfield Asset Management and its portfolio company Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC, in its acquisition of Bartlett Holdings, Inc. (d/b/a BHI Energy) from AE Industrial Partners, LP
- Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. in its $960 million acquisition of Antares Pharma, Inc.
- Phoenix Services Topco LLC, a provider of steel mill services to leading, global steel producing companies in the U.S. and abroad, in connection with its chapter 11 cases
- Redbox Entertainment Inc. in its sale to Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment, Inc.
Daniel joined Weil as a summer associate in 2020. While in law school, he served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Nicholas G. Garaufis of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
Daniel received his J.D. from Columbia Law School, where he was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, received a Parker School Certificate for Achievement in International and Comparative Law and served as a Staff Member of the Columbia Journal of Environmental Law. He received his B.S., with distinction, from Indiana University, where he made the Dean’s List and was a member of the National Collegiate Honors Society. Daniel was recognized as a Pro Bono Honoree at Columbia.