Ms. Descovich has been part of the teams advising:
- American Securities LLC in its $860 million sale of General Chemical Corporation to Chemtrade Logistics Income Fund
- Avista Healthcare Public Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by Avista Capital Holdings, in its proposed $924 million merger with Envigo International Holdings, Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company in its $5.4 billion acquisition of the animal health business of Novartis AG
- INC Research, LLC (a portfolio company of Avista Capital Partners and Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan) in its $173 million initial public offering
- L’Oréal USA in its acquisition of NYX Cosmetics
- Lantheus Holdings, Inc. (a portfolio company of Avista Capital Partners) in its initial public offering
- Levine Leichtman Capital Partners in its sale of Luminator Technology Group to Audax Group
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. in its $495 million acquisition of the worldwide rights to the cancer vaccine, Provenge, and certain other assets from Dendreon Corporation
- Victor Technologies Group, Inc. (a portfolio company of Irving Place Capital) in its approximately $947 million sale to Colfax Corporation
- York Capital Management, Valinor Management and Halcyon Capital Management, principal equity owners of NextDecade, LLC, in the $1 billion reverse merger of NextDecade with SPAC Harmony Merger Corp.
Prior to joining the Firm, Ms. Descovich was a corporate public and media relations manager in the Global Strategic Media Group at Weber Shandwick. In this role Ms. Descovich managed media relations strategies for Fortune 1000 clients by designing and implementing communications plans and managing issues relating to litigation, regulation, financial and market performance, personal finance and investment products. She also developed and executed strategic leadership transition plans and general media visibility plans for CEOs and other senior leaders and supported one of the largest U.S. initial public offerings in 2006.
Ms. Descovich received her J.D. from New York Law School, cum laude, where she served as the Editor in Chief of the New York Law School Law Review, and her B.A. from Dartmouth College.