Ms. Descovich has been part of the teams advising:
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. in its $600 million issuance of senior unsecured convertible notes to Silver Lake to finance AMC's repurchase of a portion of its stock held by Dalian Wanda Group Co., AMC's majority owner, and to pay a special dividend
- American Securities LLC in its $860 million sale of General Chemical Corporation to Chemtrade Logistics Income Fund
- Avista Healthcare Public Acquisition Corp. in its acquisition of Organogenesis Inc. and its proposed merger with Envigo International Holdings, Inc.
- Dow in its approximately $40 billion spin-off from DowDuPont Inc. as part of DowDuPont's separation into three independent, publicly traded companies, one each for its agriculture, materials science and specialty products businesses
- Eli Lilly and Company in its $5.4 billion acquisition of the animal health business of Novartis AG
- Eli Lilly and Company in its $7.9 billion exchange of its approximately 82% remaining interest in Elanco Animal Health Incorporated for Lilly common shares held by its shareholders
- INC Research, LLC (a portfolio company of Avista Capital Partners and Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan) in its $173 million initial public offering
- Irving Place Capital Management and Agiliti Holdco, Inc. (f/k/a Universal Hospital Services, Inc.) in Agliti’s combination with Federal Street Acquisition Corp. (FSAC), a SPAC sponsored by Thomas H. Lee Partners, in a new holding company formed by FSAC named Agiliti Health, Inc., having an implied enterprise value of approximately $1.74 billion
- L’Oréal USA in its acquisition of NYX Cosmetics
- Lantheus Holdings, Inc. (a portfolio company of Avista Capital Partners) in its initial public offering
- Levine Leichtman Capital Partners in its sale of Luminator Technology Group to Audax Group
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. (n/k/a Bausch Health Companies) in its $495 million acquisition of the worldwide rights to the cancer vaccine, Provenge, and certain other assets from Dendreon Corporation
- Victor Technologies Group, Inc. (at the time a portfolio company of Irving Place Capital) in its approximately $947 million sale to Colfax Corporation
- York Capital Management, Valinor Management and Halcyon Capital Management, principal equity owners of NextDecade, LLC, in the $1 billion reverse merger of NextDecade with SPAC Harmony Merger Corp.
Prior to joining the Firm, Ms. Descovich was a corporate public and media relations manager in the Global Strategic Media Group at Weber Shandwick. In this role Ms. Descovich managed media relations strategies for Fortune 1000 clients by designing and implementing communications plans and managing issues relating to litigation, regulation, financial and market performance, personal finance and investment products. She also developed and executed strategic leadership transition plans and general media visibility plans for CEOs and other senior leaders and supported one of the largest U.S. initial public offerings in 2006.
Ms. Descovich received her J.D. from New York Law School, cum laude, where she served as the Editor in Chief of the New York Law School Law Review, and her B.A. from Dartmouth College.