Ines’s experience encompasses a broad range of industries, including Technology, Energy, Transport, Communications and Healthcare and Life Sciences
Prior to joining Weil, Ines was an associate in the Brussels office of an international law firm and a Bluebook intern at DG COMP.
Representative experience from her previous firms includes:
- Microsoft on its c.$70 billion acquisition of Activision Blizzard, Inc., before the European Commission, winning conditional Phase 2 approval
- Advent International and NielsenIQ before the European Commission on NielsenIQ’s combination with GfK, winning a rare conditional Phase 1 approval
- Eutelsat on its $3.4 billion combination with OneWeb before the European Commission and multiple antitrust agencies globally
- Novelis Inc. acquisition of Aleris Corporation
- Siemens Healthineers AG acquisition of Varian Medical Systems, Inc.
- Phoenix group acquisition of certain European businesses of McKesson Corporation