Jenny’s practice is focused on advising companies and their stakeholders on complex cross-border restructurings and insolvencies. She works with banks, credit funds, borrowers, sponsors, directors and insolvency practitioners on stressed, distressed and special situations across the UK, Europe and the U.S. Her experience covers a wide range of sectors including aviation, retail, cinemas, financial services, real estate, telecoms, vending, leasing and project finance.
Jenny is on the steering committee of the European chapter of International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation (IWIRC) and a founding member of the international committee of the Dutch Restructuring Association. She is a Member of INSOL, ILA, TMA, R3 and IWIRC.
In 2019 Jenny was selected for inclusion by Global Restructuring Review for their Women in Restructuring list.
Jenny is dual qualified in the UK and the Netherlands.
- Advising an ad hoc group of secured lenders to the world’s largest regional aircraft lessor, Nordic Aviation Capital, in relation to its ongoing restructuring by way of chapter 11 proceedings
- Advised Europe’s largest cinema operator, Odeon (part of the AMC Entertainment Group), in relation to the group’s financial difficulties and the refinancing of its European business
- Advised global logistics solutions provider syncreon Group, on its cross-border balance sheet restructuring involving approximately $1.1bn of funded debt, including English schemes of arrangement and associated chapter 15 and CCAA recognition proceedings
- Advised BlackRock, Goldman Sachs and Contrarian as the ad hoc group of bondholders in relation to the restructuring and litigation of $700m Islamic bonds issued by ADX-listed Dana Gas
- Advised Waypoint Leasing, the world's second largest helicopter leasing company, on matters of English law in connection with a US Section 363 sale under US chapter 11 proceedings
- Advised H/2 Capital as the majority holder of senior secured notes on the restructuring and administration sale of Four Seasons Healthcare group
- Advised Doncasters, a global alloys manufacturer for the aerospace industry, on its restructuring
- Advised KPMG as administrators of former global derivatives broker MF Global UK on their company voluntary arrangement
- Advised Lego as key supplier in relation to the Toys “R” Us company voluntary arrangement and administration in the UK
- Advised Claire’s on English and European law insolvency risks and directors’ duties in connection with its US chapter 11 proceedings.