As part of the Tax team, Akash has advised a number of major corporates and private equity houses. Recent representative experience includes:
- Lone Star on its take-private of McCarthy & Stone
- Sanofi on its acquisition of Kymab
- Montagu Private Equity on its acquisition of the ISI Emerging Markets Group
- Aareon (a portfolio company of Advent International) on its acquisition of Arthur Online
- Aleph Capital and Crestview Partners on the acquisition of Framestore
- Hornetsecurity (a portfolio company of PSG) on its acquisition of Altaro
Prior to joining Weil, Akash worked in the tax team of a leading international law firm in Sydney, where he acted for large multinationals on a variety of transactions and disputes.