August 01, 2023
Benchmark Litigation has named five Weil partners to the 2023 edition of its “40 & Under Hot List,” which recognizes the achievements of the “top emerging talent” in the U.S. litigation field. The partners honored across three different Weil offices collectively demonstrate the breadth and strength of Weil’s nationwide litigation practices:
- Sutton Ansley in Washington, D.C. – Patent Litigation
- Luna Barrington in New York – Complex Commercial Litigation
- Jessica Falk in New York – Complex Commercial Litigation and Intellectual Property Litigation
- Liz Ryan in Dallas – Complex Commercial Litigation and Intellectual Property Litigation
- Arianna Scavetti in Washington, D.C. – Complex Commercial Litigation and Appeals and Strategic Counseling
Benchmark Litigation selected its next generation of leading litigators based on extensive research, including input from prominent practitioners, case examinations and peer review.