Shannon has been part of teams advising on the technology and intellectual property aspects, as well as on the data privacy and cybersecurity aspects of the following matters:
- Advent International in its acquisition of a substantial minority stake in Iodine Software, LLC, in a transaction that valued Iodine at more than $1 billion and QW Holding Corp. (Quala) in its acquisition of PSC
- American Securities in its acquisition of RealManage, LLC
- Aterian Investment Partners in its acquisition of Allentown, LLC
- Avenir Growth in connection with various matters, including its investments in Klaviyo, Inc. and Power Beauty Co. (d/b/a MERIT Beauty)
- First Light Acquisition Group Inc. in its merger with Calidi Biotherapeutics, Inc.
- Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. in its pending $960 million acquisition of Antares Pharma, Inc.
- The Kroger Company, along with The Albertsons Companies, Inc., in the approximately $1.9 billion sale of 413 stores, as well as select banners, distribution centers, offices and private label brands, to C&S Wholesale Grocers, LLC in connection with Kroger’s proposed merger with Albertsons Companies Inc.
- PSG in its sale of Sovereign Sportsman Holdings, LLC to PayIt, LLC
- Px3 Partners in its acquisition of filtration from Celeros Flow Technology (a portfolio company of Apollo Global Management)
- Redbox Entertainment Inc. in its pending sale to Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment, Inc.
- Traliant Operating, LLC (a portfolio company of PSG) in its acquisition of Kantola Training Solutions
Shannon joined Weil as a summer associate in 2020. While in law school, she served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Jed S. Rakoff of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.
Shannon received her J.D., magna cum laude and as a member of the Order of the Coif, from Fordham University School of Law, where she served as a member of the Fordham Law Review, and her B.S., summa cum laude, from Fordham University.