Sabrina Chishti is an associate in Weil’s Technology & IP Transactions practice and is based in New York. Sabrina participates in advising Firm clients in a variety of matters relating to the licensing, acquisition, development, sale, use and commercial exploitation of intellectual property and technology. She also participates in advising clients regarding privacy and data security issues in the context of corporate transactions.
Sabrina has been part of the teams advising on the following matters:
- A financial institution, as representative of the initial purchasers, in an upsized $750 million senior secured, guaranteed, high-yield bond offering by Clarios Global LP and Clarios US Finance Company, Inc.
- Brookfield Asset Management in its acquisition of DWS’ Private Equity Secondaries business
- Earthlink (a portfolio company of Trive Capital) in its acquisition of One Ring Networks, Inc.
- Ember SPV I Purchaser Inc. (an entity controlled by funds managed by Ember Infrastructure Management, LP) in its acquisition, alongside IQ and CDPQ, of H2O Innovation Inc.
- Glencore plc, CPP Investment Board and British Columbia Investment Management Corporation, as shareholders, in Viterra Ltd.’s approximately $18 billion business combination with Bunge Ltd.
- Goldman Sachs in its $1 billion equity investment and subordinated debt financing in World Insurance Associates LLC in a transaction that valued World Insurance at $3.4 billion
- Goldman Sachs in the sale of its Personal Financial Management unit to wealth management firm Creative Planning
- Kainos Capital LP and Evriholder Products, LLC in its acquisitions of Axe Holdings, LLC and Home Sweet Home Holdings, Inc.
- MarketAxess Holdings Inc. in its acquisition of Pragma LLC
- NXTsoft LLC (a portfolio company of PSG) in its sale of NXTsoft Secure Data Solutions LLC
- PAI Partners in its acquisition of Alphia
- Permira and its portfolio company Reorg Research Inc. in the acquisition of FinDox Inc.
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in Accelerate Learning Inc.
- PSG in its acquisition of ClassTag Inc.
- Public Sector Pension Investment Board, as lender and collateral agent, in $50 million senior secured term loan facility for D-Wave Quantum Inc.
- Sanofi SA in its acquisition of Provention Bio Inc. for $2.9 billion in cash and its pending approximately $2.2 billion acquisition of Inhibrx, Inc.
- Truist, Wells Fargo, and a leading financial institution, as representatives of the underwriters, in $500 million offering of senior notes by McCormick & Company, Inc.
Sabrina received her J.D., cum laude, from Georgetown University Law Center and her B.S., cum laude, from Tufts University.