Patrick’s practice primarily focuses on advising financial institutions, private equity sponsors (and their portfolio companies) and funds on a wide range of financing transactions, with a particular emphasis on cross-border acquisition and leveraged finance as well as high yield financings, debt restructurings and refinancings.
Patrick trained at Weil and has previously spent six months on secondment to Weil’s New York office. Patrick has also previously spent eight months on secondment to Oaktree Capital’s London office working with their private equity and direct lending funds.
- Advent International on the financing of various acquisitions as well as refinancings, add-ons, recapitalisations and bids including the take private and subsequent financings of Cobham and Rubix (IPH-Brammer); the acquisitions of Caldic, Encora and Mediq, the carve-outs of Evonik’s methacrylate’s business (Roehm) and GE’s Distributed Power business (Innio), multiple bids, including Reebok and the take private bid for Sobi and IPO financings for InPost
- CVC on the financing of its acquisitions of a stake in the French Football league, its acquisitions of Panzani and Riverstone and multiple bids, including Circet and Kersia
- Bain Capital on the financing for Inetum, Valeo and Kantar
- PAI on the financing for its acquisition of HKA Global
- Howden / HG on a number of PIK financings for add-on acquisitions
- Kier Group in relation to its debt restructuring process