Kevin Thomas is a Corporate associate in Weil’s Silicon Valley office. Mr. Thomas participates in a variety of transactional matters, including mergers, acquisitions and equity investments for public and private companies as well as private equity firms.
Mr. Thomas has participated in the representation of:
- Boyd Corporation (at the time a portfolio company of Genstar Capital) in its acquisitions of Action Fabricators, Inc. and Aavid Thermalloy.
- Providence Strategic Growth in its sale of LogicMonitor Inc. to Vista Equity Partners.
- Core-Mark Holding Company, Inc. in its $190 million acquisition of Farner-Bocken Company.
- Infinite Electronics, Inc. (f/k/a Infinite RF Holdings, Inc.) (a portfolio company of Genstar Capital) in its acquisition of Smiths Interconnect’s Microwave Telecoms business (SMT) from Smiths Group plc.
- Ant Financial Services Group in its acquisition of EyeVerify Inc.
- Oracle Corporation in its $663 million acquisition of Textura Corporation.
- Synopsys, Inc. in its acquisitions of Protecode Incorporated and Elliptic Technologies, Inc.
- Adobe Systems Incorporated in its acquisition of certain assets comprising the Digital Analytix business of comScore, Inc.
- Vonage Holdings Corp. in its acquisitions of iCore Networks, Inc. and Simple Signal Inc.
- Adobe Systems Incorporated in its acquisition of Mixamo, Inc.
Mr. Thomas has provided pro bono legal assistance to individuals seeking visas and permanent resident status in connection with the Iraqi Refugee Assistance Program.