Kevin has participated in the representation of:
- Topgolf International, Inc. (a portfolio company of Providence Equity Partners, Dundon Capital Partners and WestRiver Group) in its $2.5 billion merger of equals with Callaway Golf Company
- Core-Mark Holding Company, Inc. in its acquisition of Farner-Bocken Company and its $2.5 billion sale to Performance Food Group
- Gores Holdings IV, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of The Gores Group, in its business combination with United Wholesale Mortgage, LLC (UWM), in a transaction that values UWM at approximately $16.1 billion
- Softbank Vision Fund in:
- its investment in GM Cruise Holdings LLC (Cruise)
- its $200 million follow-on minority investment in Cruise, as part of a further $1.2 billion investment in Cruise by GM and other institutional investors
- its Series E minority investment in GetYourGuide AG
- its $500 million investment in Cambridge Mobile Telematics
- its $200 million investment round in C2FO
- Genstar Capital in:
- its acquisition of Truck-Lite Company LLC (n/k/a Clarience Technologies, LLC)
- together with TA Associates, the acquisition of Orion Advisor Solutions, following the merger of Orion and Brinker Capital
- its sale of Boyd Corporation to affiliates of Goldman Sachs
- as an investor in Payoneer Inc., in Payoneer’s $3.3 billion business combination with FTAC Olympus Acquisition Corp., a SPAC focused on technology and financial services technology companies
- as an investor in Rover, in Rover’s $1.6 billion business combination with Nebula Caravel Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by True Wind Capital
- Trive Capital in its acquisition of NCB Management Services, Inc.
- Boyd Corporation (at the time a portfolio company of Genstar Capital) in its acquisitions of Action Fabricators, Inc. and Aavid Thermalloy
- Infinite Electronics, Inc. (a portfolio company of Genstar Capital) in its acquisition of Smiths Interconnect’s Microwave Telecoms business
- Oracle Corporation in its acquisitions of Textura Corporation and Opower, Inc.
- Dell in various strategic venture investments
- PSG in:
- its sale of a majority stake in LogicMonitor Inc.
- a Series B funding round for Sevenrooms Inc.
- its investment and extension funding round for Skybox Security, Inc.
- Ant Financial Services Group in its acquisition of EyeVerify Inc.
- Synopsys, Inc. in its acquisitions of Protecode Incorporated and Elliptic Technologies, Inc.
- Adobe Systems Incorporated in its acquisitions of Mixamo, Inc. and of certain assets comprising the Digital Analytix business of comScore, Inc.
- Vonage in its acquisitions of iCore Networks, Inc. and Simple Signal Inc.
- CommentSold, Inc. and its founding shareholders in the sale of a majority stake to ZMC Advisors
- AMP Capital Investors in its acquisition of ITS ConGlobal
- Dynamo Software (a portfolio company of Francisco Partners) in its acquisition of Q-Biz Solutions, LLC
Kevin also currently serves on a pro bono basis as legal counsel for the Core-Mark Families Foundation and works with new entrepreneurs in underserved areas through the Start Small Think Big initiative. He has also provided pro bono legal assistance to individuals seeking visas and permanent resident status in connection with the International Refugee Assistance Program.
Kevin received his J.D. from New York University School of Law and his B.A. from the University of California, Berkeley.