Geneva received her J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law, where she served as the Managing Editor of the Virginia Journal of Social Policy & the Law. During her time in law school, she worked with the Charlottesville Legal Aid Center in the JustChildren program providing legal representation to children with unmet needs in the education, foster care, and juvenile justice systems. She focuses her pro bono efforts on immigration and education matters. Geneva earned her Master of Education from The College of New Jersey, where she also earned her B.S. summa cum laude in Elementary Education and English.
Geneva’s recent experience includes serving on Weil teams representing:
- Meta Platforms (f/k/a Facebook) in its acquisition of Within, the immersive media startup behind the VR fitness service Supernatural.
- Maxim Integrated Products, Inc., a semiconductor manufacturer, in its $27.5 billion sale to Analog Devices, Inc.
- Allergan plc in its $63 billion sale to AbbVie Inc.,
- CoStar Group in the antitrust aspects of its acquisition of Ten-X’s commercial real estate transaction platform.
- Kantar Group (a portfolio company of Bain Capital Private Equity) in its acquisition of Numerator.