Emily Ross is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Emily participates in the representation of public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Emily has been part of the teams advising:
- MSP Recovery, LLC in its $32.6 billion business combination with Lionheart Acquisition Corp. II, a SPAC sponsored by Lionheart Equities
- NEOGEN Corporation in its pending $5.3 billion combination with the Food Safety business of 3M, in a Reverse Morris Trust transaction that implied an enterprise value of the combined company of $9.3 billion
- Sanofi in its $3.2 billion acquisition of Translate Bio, Inc.
- Hologic, Inc. in its $159 million acquisition of Diagenode, Inc.
Emily received her J.D., magna cum laude, from New York Law School, where she served as the Executive Editor of the New York Law School Law Review. She received her B.A., summa cum laude, from the University of Missouri.
Firm News & Announcements, Awards and Recognition, Speaking Engagements, Guides and Resources, Latest Thinking
Firm News & Announcements
- Weil Advises Brookfield Business Partners in its Pending $8B Sale of Westinghouse Electric Company Deal Brief — October 11, 2022
- Weil Advised NEOGEN Corporation in its $5.3B Combination with the Food Safety Business of 3M Deal Brief — September 01, 2022