Emily has been part of the teams advising:
- Hologic, Inc. in its $159 million acquisition of Diagenode, Inc.
- MSP Recovery, LLC in its $32.6 billion business combination with Lionheart Acquisition Corp. II, a SPAC sponsored by Lionheart Equities
- NEOGEN Corporation in its pending $5.3 billion combination with the Food Safety business of 3M, in a Reverse Morris Trust transaction that implied an enterprise value of the combined company of $9.3 billion
- Sanofi in its $3.2 billion acquisition of Translate Bio, Inc.
- Sculptor Capital Management Inc. in its sale to Rithm Capital Corp.
- Sunoco LP in its pending approximately $7.3 billion acquisition of NuStar Energy L.P.
Emily received her J.D., magna cum laude, from New York Law School, where she served as the Executive Editor of the New York Law School Law Review. She received her B.A., summa cum laude, from the University of Missouri.