Ellie also advises on complex cross-border structuring, VAT, banking and leveraged finance tax matters, management equity/incentives, tax litigation and corporates establishing a taxable UK presence.
Ellie has, as part of the Tax team, advised a number of major corporates and private equity houses. Recent representative experience includes advising:
- Bain Capital on their acquisition of a 60% stake in Kantar, a market research business
- Advent International on their acquisition of TSG, and various bolt-on tax matters pertaining to this transaction
- Campbell Soup Company on the sale of the Kettle chips business
- Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. on various UK matters
- Antin Infrastructure on the auction sale of their ownership in Kellas (CATS) UK pipeline network
- Graphite Capital on various structuring and fundraising matters