David has been part of the teams advising:
- American Securities in its acquisition of RealManage, LLC
- The Amherst Group, LLC in the reorganization of its existing business into an independent operating business, an independent property business and three opportunity zone funds, and in connection with its acquisition of a financing facility to fund a management-led leveraged buyout and refinance their capital structure
- Amherst Holdings, LLC in a $500 million formation of a joint venture with JLL Income Property Trust to acquire single family rental home portfolios across various U.S. markets
- Brookfield Asset Management Inc. (renamed Brookfield Corporation) in connection with the spin-off of a 25% interest in its asset management business through a newly listed company, Brookfield Asset Management Ltd., with a market value of more than $50 billion as of the spin-off date
- Brookfield Business Partners in its sale of Westinghouse Electric Company to a consortium led by Cameco Corporation and Brookfield Renewable Partners, in a transaction that implied a Westinghouse enterprise value of $8 billion
- Core Scientific Inc. representing Core Scientific, one of the world’s largest cryptocurrency mining and hosting companies with approximately $1 billion in debt in evaluating strategic options in light of falling Bitcoin prices and other headwinds in cryptocurrency industry
David joined Weil as a summer associate in 2020.
David received his J.D. from Harvard Law School, where he served as an Editor for the Harvard Business Law Review, and his B.A. from Beth Medrash Govoha.