Ms. Kim has been part of the teams advising:
- Transaction Services Group Limited (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its acquisitions of TrueCoach, BrandBot LLC, Triib, Inc. and Mariana Tek Corporation.
- Emerald Performance Materials, LLC (a portfolio company of American Securities) in its $300 million sale of CVC Thermoset Specialties.
- Montagu Private Equity in its $490 million acquisition of the original equipment manufacturing (OEM) and tissue processing businesses of RTI Surgical, Inc.
- Froneri International Limited in its $4 billion acquisition of Dreyer’s Grand Ice Cream Holdings, Inc.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM Resorts) in its $4.25 billion sale of the Bellagio to a joint venture MGM Resorts formed with Blackstone Real Estate Income Trust and its leaseback of the Bellagio
- Thomas H. Lee Partners in the sale of THL Credit Advisors LLC to First Eagle Investment Management, LLC.
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board, in, together with Alphabet Inc., an investment in Sidewalk Infrastructure Partners.
- CommentSold, Inc. and its founding shareholders in the sale of a majority stake to ZMC Advisors.
- MarketAxess Holdings Inc. in its $150 million acquisition of LiquidityEdge.
- SoftBank Vision Fund as lead investor in a $200 million investment round in C2FO.
Previously, Ms. Kim was an associate in Weil’s Banking & Finance practice, where she was part of the teams advising on, among others, the following matters:
- J.Crew Group (a portfolio company of TPG Capital and Leonard Green & Partners) in an amendment to its existing credit facility and an incremental facility provided by new lenders as part of its recapitalization.
- Univision Network in connection with its existing credit facility and annual perfection review.
- General Motors as the largest creditor and equity holder of General Motors Korea, a joint venture with the state-owned Korean Development Bank, in connection with the restructuring and potential bankruptcy of General Motors Korea.
- Citi, as sole lead arranger and sole lead bookrunner, in $15.7 billion fully committed bridge financing and $4.5 billion term and revolving working capital facilities for Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD), to support BD's $24 billion acquisition of C. R. Bard Inc.
- Morgan Stanley, as sole lead arranger and sole lead bookrunner, in $4.5 billion committed bridge and $1.8 billion term acquisition-related facilities and a $1.5 billion revolving facility for Tyson Foods, Inc., to finance, respectively, its $4.2 billion merger with AdvancePierre Foods Holdings, Inc., and its general corporate purposes.
- A consortium led by Mubadala Investment Company in the sale of its approximately 60% equity interest in EMI Music Publishing to Sony Corporation of America, in a transaction valued at approximately $4.75 billion.
- Getty Images in connection with a $1 billion term loan, €450 million term and $80 million revolving facilities.
Ms. Kim received her J.D. from Duke University, where she was the president of the Asian Law Student Association (now called APALSA) and was a staff editor for the Duke Law Journal and Duke Law & Technology Review. She received her B.S. from New York University, where she graduated magna cum laude and was elected to Phi Beta Kappa.