Ms. Kim has been part of the teams advising:
- Poppulo (a portfolio company of Susquehanna Growth Equity) in its merger with Four Winds Interactive (a portfolio company of Vista Equity Partners).
- American Securities in its pending acquisition of Conair Corporation.
- American Securities and its portfolio company, Emerald Kalama Chemical, LLC in Emerald's pending $1.1 billion sale to LANXESS AG.
- Foley Trasimene Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by Bilcar FT, LP and Trasimene Capital FT, LP., in its pending $7.3 billion combination with Alight Solutions LLC.
- Foley Trasimene Acquisition Corp. II, a SPAC sponsored by Trasimene Capital FT, LP II, in its $9 billion merger with Paysafe Group Holdings Limited (n/k/a Paysafe Limited).
- Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan Board in its acquisition of a majority stake in NVISION.
- Charlesbank Capital Partners, together with Robert Long and Blair Ramey of Sanofi’s North American Consumer Healthcare division, in the formation of Bridges Consumer Healthcare LLC and in Bridges' acquisition of the North American rights to ThermaCare® HeatWraps.
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan (OTPP) and TA Associates in the sale of a majority stake in Flexera Software LLC to Thoma Bravo, with OTPP and TA retaining minority stakes.
- Front Yard Residential Corporation in its $2.5 billion take-private by a partnership formed by Pretium Partners and Ares Management.
- Churchill Capital Corp III, a SPAC sponsored by Churchill Capital Group, in its $5.7 billion merger with MultiPlan, Inc. that has an enterprise value based on the transaction of approximately $11 billion.
- Providence Strategic Growth in its acquisition, together with Blue Star Innovation Partners, of PatientNOW.
- Transaction Services Group Limited (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its acquisitions of TrueCoach, BrandBot LLC, Triib, Inc. and Mariana Tek Corporation.
- Emerald Performance Materials, LLC (a portfolio company of American Securities) in its $300 million sale of CVC Thermoset Specialties.
- Montagu Private Equity in its $490 million acquisition of the original equipment manufacturing (OEM) and tissue processing businesses of RTI Surgical, Inc.
- Froneri International Limited in its $4 billion acquisition of Dreyer’s Grand Ice Cream Holdings, Inc.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM Resorts) in its $4.25 billion sale of the Bellagio to a joint venture MGM Resorts formed with Blackstone Real Estate Income Trust and its leaseback of the Bellagio
- Thomas H. Lee Partners in the sale of THL Credit Advisors LLC to First Eagle Investment Management, LLC.
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board, in, together with Alphabet Inc., an investment in Sidewalk Infrastructure Partners.
- CommentSold, Inc. and its founding shareholders in the sale of a majority stake to ZMC Advisors.
- MarketAxess Holdings Inc. in its $150 million acquisition of LiquidityEdge and in its acquisition of MuniBrokers, LLC.
- SoftBank Vision Fund as lead investor in a $200 million investment round in C2FO.
- Apollo Infrastructure in its acquisition of Lendlease (US) Telecom Holdings LLC (n/k/a Parallel Infrastructure).
Previously, Ms. Kim was an associate in Weil’s Banking & Finance practice, where she was part of the teams advising on, among others, the following matters:
- J.Crew Group (a portfolio company of TPG Capital and Leonard Green & Partners) in an amendment to its existing credit facility and an incremental facility provided by new lenders as part of its recapitalization.
- Univision Network in connection with its existing credit facility and annual perfection review.
- General Motors as the largest creditor and equity holder of General Motors Korea, a joint venture with the state-owned Korean Development Bank, in connection with the restructuring and potential bankruptcy of General Motors Korea.
- Citi, as sole lead arranger and sole lead bookrunner, in $15.7 billion fully committed bridge financing and $4.5 billion term and revolving working capital facilities for Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD), to support BD's $24 billion acquisition of C. R. Bard Inc.
- Morgan Stanley, as sole lead arranger and sole lead bookrunner, in $4.5 billion committed bridge and $1.8 billion term acquisition-related facilities and a $1.5 billion revolving facility for Tyson Foods, Inc., to finance, respectively, its $4.2 billion merger with AdvancePierre Foods Holdings, Inc., and its general corporate purposes.
- A consortium led by Mubadala Investment Company in the sale of its approximately 60% equity interest in EMI Music Publishing to Sony Corporation of America, in a transaction valued at approximately $4.75 billion.
- Getty Images in connection with a $1 billion term loan, €450 million term and $80 million revolving facilities.
Ms. Kim received her J.D. from Duke University, where she was the president of the Asian Law Student Association (now called APALSA) and was a staff editor for the Duke Law Journal and Duke Law & Technology Review. She received her B.S. from New York University, where she graduated magna cum laude and was elected to Phi Beta Kappa.