Previously, Ms. Kim was an associate in Weil’s Banking & Finance practice, where she has been part of the teams advising on, among others, the following matters:
- General Motors as the largest creditor and equity holder of General Motors Korea, a joint venture with the state-owned Korean Development Bank, in connection with the restructuring and potential bankruptcy of General Motors Korea
- Getty Images in connection with a $1,040,000,000 US Dollar term loan facility, a €450,000,000 Euro term loan facility, and an $80,000,000 US Dollar revolving credit facility
- Univision Network in connection with its existing credit facility and annual perfection review
- J.Crew Group (a portfolio company of TPG Capital and Leonard Green & Partners) in an amendment to its existing credit facility and an incremental facility provided by new lenders as part of its recapitalization
- Snow Phipps Group in the acquisition by its portfolio company, Ideal Tridon Holdings, Inc., of ZSI-Foster, LLC
Ms. Kim received her J.D. from Duke University, where she was the president of the Asian Law Student Association (now called APALSA) and was a staff editor for the Duke Law Journal and Duke Law & Technology Review. She received her B.S. from New York University, where she graduated magna cum laude and was elected to Phi Beta Kappa.