Jeeyoon has been part of teams advising on the technology and intellectual property aspects, as well as on the data privacy and cybersecurity aspects of the following matters:
- CIIG Capital Partners II, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by CIIG Management II LLC, in its business combination with Zapp Electric Vehicles Ltd. that implied a combined enterprise value of $573 million
- Goldman Sachs in its acquisition of NextCapital Group, Inc.
- Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. in its $960 million acquisition of Antares Pharma, Inc.
- The Kroger Company, along with The Albertsons Companies, Inc., in the approximately $1.9 billion sale of 413 stores, as well as select banners, distribution centers, offices and private label brands, to C&S Wholesale Grocers, LLC in connection with Kroger’s proposed merger with Albertsons Companies Inc..
- Warburg Pincus, as a co-investor with One Equity Partners, in the formation of Eco Material Technologies Inc. through a business combination with Green Cement Inc. and the $1 billion acquisition of Boral Resources LLC
Jeeyoon joined Weil as a summer associate in 2020.
Jeeyoon received her J.D. from Columbia Law School, where she was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, was the president of the Asian Pacific American Law Students Association and served as the Development and Diversity Editor of the Columbia Law Review, and her B.A. from Johns Hopkins University. At Columbia, she was awarded the Carol B. Liebman Mediation Prize. She is fluent in Korean and French.