Amanda has been part of the teams advising:
- A financial institution, as a joint-lead dealer manager, in a $2.8 billion tender offer for certain outstanding fixed rate senior notes of multiple series of Occidental Petroleum Corporation
- A financial institution, as representative of the underwriters, in a $1.25 billion 144A/Reg S offering of senior unsecured notes by Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd
- First Watch Restaurants Group, Inc. (a publicly traded company majority owned by Advent International Corporation) in a $62.2 million block trade of 4.025 million shares of common stock and in a $80 million secondary sale of 5.1 million shares of common stock
- Multiple financial institutions, as lead dealer managers, in a $4.6 billion tender offer for certain outstanding fixed rate senior notes of multiple series of Occidental Petroleum Corporation
- Talen Energy Corporation and Talen Energy Supply, LLC, in a $1.2 billion 8.625% senior secured notes due 2030 and $1.4 billion common stock rights offering to finance the restricting of their debts and emergence from Chapter 11 bankruptcy
Amanda joined Weil as a summer associate in 2020.
Amanda received her J.D., cum laude, from Duke University School of Law and her B.A., cum laude and with high honors, from Haverford College.