Amanda has been part of the teams advising on the technology and intellectual property aspects of the following matters:
- Advent Global Technology, as lead investor, in a $130 million funding round for Wiz, Inc., a preferred stock funding round for HYPR Corp. and an investment in Salt Security, Inc.
- Assembly (a portfolio company of PSG and Advent International) in its acquisition of Pacvue Corporation
- ATI Physical Therapy Holdings, LLC (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its $2.5 billion business combination with Fortress Value Acquisition Corp. II, a SPAC sponsored by Fortress Investment Group
- Avista Public Acquisition Corp. II, a SPAC sponsored by Avista Acquisition LP II (an affiliate of Avista Capital Holdings), in its pending $850 million business combination with OmniAb, Inc.
- Blackstone in its acquisition of Certified Collectibles Group LLC
- Chevron U.S.A. Inc. in its joint venture with Mercuria Energy Trading Inc. to acquire and operate American Natural Gas LLC
- Churchill Capital Corp IV, a SPAC sponsored by Churchill Capital Group, in its $11.75 billion take-public merger with Lucid Motors
- CVC Capital Partners in its acquisition of a significant minority stake in CFGI, in a transaction that valued CFGI at $1.9 billion
- Gores Guggenheim, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by affiliates of The Gores Group and Guggenheim Capital, in its $20 billion business combination with Polestar Performance AB
- Gores Holdings V, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by The Gores Group, in its $8.5 billion business combination with Ardagh Metal Packaging S.A.
- Hayfin Capital Management in its acquisition through a credit bid of substantially all the assets of Avadim Health, Inc., via a 363 asset sale in a chapter 11 bankruptcy proceeding
- J.C. Flowers in its acquisition of a majority stake in iLendingDIRECT
- Kainos Capital and its portfolio company JTM Foods LLC in its sale to Tenex Capital Management
- Lee Equity Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in Unlimited Technology, Inc.
- MSP Recovery, LLC in its $32.6 billion business combination with Lionheart Acquisition Corp. II, a SPAC sponsored by Lionheart Equities
- NEOGEN Corporation in its pending $5.3 billion combination with the Food Safety business of 3M, in a Reverse Morris Trust transaction that implied an enterprise value of the combined company of $9.3 billion
- Providence Equity Partners and PSG, as part of a consortium led by CVC Capital Partners and that also included Ridgemont Equity Partners, in the business combination of GlobalTranz Enterprises, Inc. with Worldwide Express, Inc.
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in Tenstreet, LLC and its investment in Sweetwater Sound, Inc.
- PSG in its acquisition of SchoolStatus LLC; its investment in Stylitics Inc.; and SchoolStatus LLC in its acquisition of TeachBoost
- PSP Investments, as an investor, in an investment in Repertoire Immune Medicines, Inc. (a portfolio company of Flagship Pioneering)
- TCV, as lead investor, in a $125 million investment in Built Technologies, Inc.
- TPG Tech Adjacencies, as lead investor, in a $300 million funding round for Age of Learning, Inc.
Amanda received her J.D. from New York University School of Law, where she served as an Articles Editor of the Annual Survey of American Law, and her B.A., cum laude, from Duke University.