Prior to joining Weil, Mr. Dulcey was a senior manager at KPMG.
Mr. Dulcey has been part of the teams advising:
- Campbell Soup Company in its $2.2 billion sale of Campbell International, Inc. and in its $300 million sale of Kelsen Group A.S
- Froneri International Limited (a joint venture between Nestlé and PAI Partners) in its $4 billion acquisition of Dreyer’s Grand Ice Cream Holdings, Inc.
- Pigments Spain, S.L. (a company of the Esmalglass-Itaca-Fritta group, a portfolio company of Lone Star Funds) in its up to $492 million acquisition of the Tile Coatings Business of Ferro Corporation
- SiriusXM in its acquisition of Simplecast
- Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC (a portfolio company of Brookfield Business Partners) in its acquisition of the North American Civil Nuclear Systems and Services Business from Rolls-Royce Holdings plc
- Willis Towers Watson PLC in its pending $80 billion combination with Aon PLC
Mr. Dulcey received his LLM in Taxation from New York University School of Law, his J.D. from Cornell Law School where he was a member of the Latino American Law Students Association, and his B.A. from Johns Hopkins University, where he made the Dean’s List and was a John Howard Eager Scholar.