Alexa has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International and its portfolio company QW Holding Corp. (Quala) in the acquisition of PSC
- Goldman Sachs in the sale of its Personal Financial Management unit to wealth management firm Creative Planning
- Graycliff Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in Landmark Structures
- Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. in its $960 million acquisition of Antares Pharma, Inc.
- MGM Resorts International in its $450 million sale of the operations of Gold Strike Casino Resort in Tunica, Mississippi to CNE (a subsidiary of Cherokee Nation Businesses)
Alexa joined Weil as a summer associate in 2020.
Alexa received her J.D. from Howard University School of Law, where she served as a Senior Articles Editor for the Howard Law Journal, and her B.A. from Davidson College.