William has been part of the teams advising:
- Basic Energy Services, Inc. (a publicly traded company backed by Ascribe Capital) in a senior secured debtor-in-possession term facility to finance business operations during its chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings and subsequently the sale of substantially all of its assets
- Definitive Healthcare, LLC (a portfolio company of Advent International) in $350 million senior secured facilities to refinance existing indebtedness immediately following its initial public offering
- Fieldwood Energy LLC (n/k/a QuarterNorth Energy Holding Inc.) in $119 million first lien exit term, $185 million second lien exit term and $200 million senior secured revolving facilities to finance its business operations upon emerging from chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings and to refinance existing indebtedness
- Frontline Road Safety (a portfolio company of The Sterling Group) in first lien facilities to finance its acquisition of PK Contracting, Inc. and refinance certain existing indebtedness
- GI Partners in senior secured facilities to finance its acquisition of Vast Broadband
- Kendra Scott, LLC (a portfolio company of Berkshire Partners) in amended and extended senior secured credit facilities
- Polychem Corporation (a portfolio company of The Sterling Group) in an incremental senior secured term facility to, in part, repay existing indebtedness
- WEX Inc. in its $500 million incremental senior secured revolving facility
William joined Weil as a summer associate in 2019. He is a State of Texas Certified Mediator by the Dispute Resolution Center of the Brazos Valley.
William received his J.D. from the St. Mary's University School of Law, summa cum laude, and his B.A., magna cum laude, from Texas A&M University. While in law school, he served as the Editor in Chief and a staff writer for the St. Mary's Law Journal.