Victor Wang is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Victor participates in the representation of public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Victor has been part of the teams advising:
- Aman Group S.a.r.l. in its sale of a $900 million minority stake to Cain International and The Public Investment Fund, in a transaction that valued Aman at $3 billion
- American Securities in its $850 million acquisition of the Interior Products Business of Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. and its acquisitions of RealManage, LLC and certain assets and liabilities related to the engineering, procurement and construction division of Swinerton Builders and Swinerton Renewable Energy (collectively n/k/a SOLV Energy LLC)
- Deluxe Corporation in its $960 million acquisition of First American Payment Systems, L.P.
- GS Acquisition Holdings Corp II, a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of Goldman Sachs, in its $2.6 billion business combination with Mirion Technologies, Inc. (at the time, a portfolio company of Charterhouse Capital Partners)
- Jack Creek Investment Corp, a SPAC sponsored by KSH Capital, in its business combination with Bridger Aerospace Group Holdings, LLC, in a transaction that values Bridger at $869 million
- Marquee Raine Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of The Raine Group LLC and Marquee Sports Holdings SPAC I, LLC, in its $1.2 billion business combination with Enjoy Technology, Inc.
- NEOGEN Corporation in its $5.3 billion combination with the Food Safety business of 3M, in a Reverse Morris Trust transaction that implied an enterprise value of the combined company of $9.3 billion
- The largest secured lender to Parallel in connection with its ongoing restructuring efforts
- SiriusXM in its acquisition of 99% Invisible Inc.
Victor received his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center, where he served as Executive Editor of The Tax Lawyer, and his B.A., summa cum laude, from UCLA.