Victor Wang is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Victor participates in the representation of public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Victor has been part of the teams advising:
- American Securities in its $850 million acquisition of the Interior Products Business of Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. and its acquisition of certain assets and liabilities related to the engineering, procurement and construction division of Swinerton Builders and SOLV, Inc.
- Deluxe Corporation in its $960 million acquisition of First American Payment Systems, L.P.
- GS Acquisition Holdings Corp II, a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of Goldman Sachs, in its $2.6 billion business combination with Mirion Technologies, Inc. (at the time, a portfolio company of Charterhouse Capital Partners)
- Marquee Raine Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of The Raine Group LLC and Marquee Sports Holdings SPAC I, LLC, in its $1.2 billion business combination with Enjoy Technology, Inc.
- SiriusXM in its acquisition of 99% Invisible Inc.
Victor received his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center, where he served as Executive Editor of The Tax Lawyer, and his B.A., summa cum laude, from UCLA.