Veronica Bonhamgregory is an associate in Weil’s Banking & Finance practice and is based in Dallas. Veronica participates in advising borrowers and leading private equity sponsors in a variety of financing transactions, including first and second lien credit facilities, middle market and large cap financings, cross-border and domestic acquisition financings, and debt restructuring transactions.
Veronica has been part of the teams advising:
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (a subsidiary of Dalian Wanda Group Co.) in an amendment and restatement of its senior secured term facility to incrementally increase commitments by $500 million to finance in part its acquisitions of Odeon & UCI Cinemas and Carmike Cinemas; and $675 million incremental term loan and $325 million bridge facility commitments to finance its $929 million acquisition of Nordic Cinema Group Holding AB.
- Basic Energy Services, Inc. in its $775 million-plus-interest exchange of its unsecured notes due 2019 and 2022 for New Common Shares in Basic, as reorganized and a senior secured debtor-in-possession term facility to finance business operations during its chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings and subsequently the sale of substantially all of its assets.
- Breitburn Energy Partners LP in the continuation of its $390 million prepetition revolving facility and its $10 million reserve-based term loan to finance operations following its bankruptcy proceedings.
- Citi, as administrative agent, lead arranger and bookrunner, in $975 million first lien term and revolving exit facilities for Vanguard Natural Gas, LLC (n/k/a Vanguard Natural Resources, Inc.), to finance operations following its bankruptcy proceedings.
- CraftWorks Restaurants & Breweries, Inc. (a portfolio company of Centerbridge Partners) in first and second lien term and letter of credit facilities to finance CraftWorks' acquisition of Logan’s and refinance existing indebtedness.
- Culligan International Company (a portfolio company of Advent International) in $430 million first and second lien term facilities to finance its acquisition of ZIP Industries (Aust.) Pty Limited and an incremental senior secured facility to finance its acquisition of TWH Filtration Industries, Inc. including its principal subsidiary Paragon Water Systems Inc.
- Fieldwood Energy LLC (n/k/a QuarterNorth Energy Holding Inc.) (a portfolio company of Riverstone Holdings) in its $60 million senior secured debtor-in-possession facility to provide liquidity during its prepackaged chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings; a $100 million senior secured debtor-in-possession facility to finance business operations during its chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings; $1.8 billion amended and restated first and second lien facilities to finance operations upon its exit from bankruptcy proceedings; and $119 million first lien exit term, $185 million second lien exit term and $200 million senior secured revolving facilities to finance its business operations upon emerging from chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings and to refinance existing indebtedness.
- Kendra Scott, LLC (a portfolio company of Berkshire Partners) in amended and extended senior secured credit facilities.
- KIK Custom Products, Inc. (a portfolio company of Centerbridge Partners) in its amended $900 million senior secured term facility to refinance existing indebtedness and an amended $275 million ABL revolving facility, to extend the maturity of the initial commitments.
- Polychem Corporation in senior secured and mezzanine facilities to finance its acquisition by The Sterling Group and an incremental senior secured term facility to, in part, repay existing indebtedness.
- PQ Corporation (a portfolio company of CCMP Capital Advisors) in $200 million asset-based revolver and $1.2 billion senior secured multicurrency term facility to finance the reorganization and combination of PQ and Eco Group Services Holdings LLC (also a portfolio company of CCMP Capital Advisors).
- Providence Equity Partners in senior secured facilities to finance its growth equity investment in TAIT, LLC (f/k/a TAIT Towers Inc.).
- PSAV, Inc. (f/k/a AVSC Holding Corp.) (at the time a portfolio company of Goldman Sachs and Olympus Partners) in $1.4 billion first and second lien facilities to refinance existing indebtedness and finance a dividend.
- Serta Simmons Bedding and its subsidiaries (portfolio companies of Advent International) in $2.4 billion first and second lien term facilities and an amendment and restatement of their existing $225 million asset-based revolving facility.
- The Sterling Group in $132 million senior secured credit facilities and $35 million mezzanine notes to finance its acquisition of North American Industrial Services, Inc.
- Software Luxembourg Holding S.A. in $520 million first and second lien exit facilities to finance business operations upon emerging from its chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.
Veronica received her J.D. from St. Mary’s University School of Law and her B.A. from Austin College.