Stephen has been part of the teams advising:
- DB3 Mobile, Inc. (d/b/a Meal Ticket Inc.) (a portfolio company of PSG), in its acquisition of MarketMan Ltd
- Graycliff Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in Landmark Structures
- Lumaverse, together with its principal stockholder, PSG, in the recapitalization of Lumaverse Technologies
- PSG in its acquisition of Addigy
- PSG in its sale to Lone Wolf Technologies (a portfolio company of Stone Point Capital)
- Px3 Partners in its acquisition of filtration from Celeros Flow Technology (a portfolio company of Apollo Global Management)
Prior to joining Weil, Stephen was a Corporate associate at a Dallas-based law firm.
Stephen was named a “Best Lawyer: Ones to Watch” for Mergers and Acquisitions Law in Dallas by Best Lawyers in America* 2024.
Stephen received his J.D. from Harvard Law School, where he served as a Senior Editor of the Journal of Law & Public Policy and an Editor of the Harvard Business Law Review. He received his B.A. from Duke University.
* Best Lawyers (in America) is by Levine Leichtman Capital Partners