Roshelle’s practice is focused on domestic and cross-border bank financing. She has experience representing financial institutions, private equity sponsors and corporate borrowers in connection with leveraged acquisition and recapitalization transactions, subscription facilities, NAV and hybrid facilities, asset-based lending and cash flow lending, as well as letters of credit facilities, loan restructurings and margin loan facilities.
Clients represented by Roshelle include American Securities, Berkshire Partners, Brookfield Asset Management, Centre Partners, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, IFM Infrastructure, Lee Equity, Lindsay Goldberg, Providence Equity Partners, TPG Global, TruArc Partners and WindRose Health Investors.
Roshelle is active in pro bono matters and sits on the Board of Directors and serves as Secretary of Ascendus (formerly known as Accion East), the largest microfinance provider in the United States. She was honored by The Legal Aid Society as one of the recipients of the 2019 Pro Bono Publico Awards. In recognition for her legal expertise and professional contributions to the field of commercial finance, she was named in 2020 as a Fellow with the American College of Commercial Finance Lawyers (ACCFL).
- OMERS Private Equity Inc. in its $530 million senior term loan and revolving facilities for Auxey Bidco Limited
- Brookfield Asset Management in its $175 million senior secured revolving facility for Brookfield Infrastructure Debt Fund II LP, Brookfield Infrastructure Debt Fund II-A LP, Brookfield Infrastructure Debt Fund II-B LP, BIP BID II AIV LP, BEP BID II US Polaris Limited, BEP BID II US Samson AIV LP
- Brookfield Asset Management Inc. in various subscription and hybrid facilities.
- Centre Partners in a delayed draw NAV notes issuance with Northwestern Mutual for Centre Capital Investors VI to finance investments in its portfolio companies.
- TPG Global in a delayed draw NAV term loan facility with Crestline Direct Finance for its TPG Alternative and Renewable Technologies funds to finance investments in its portfolio companies.
- TruArc Partners in a delayed draw NAV term loan facility with Crestline Direct Finance for Snow Phipps Fund II to finance investments in its portfolio companies.
- WindRose Health Investors in an incremental unsecured NAV term and subscription facility for WindRose Health Investors IV, L.P. to finance investments in portfolio companies.
- Brookfield Asset Management in connection with various margin loan facilities.
- Providence Strategic Growth in connection with various subscription facilities.
- Trive Capital in connection with various subscription facilities.
- General Electric in connection with financing matters related to its strategic plan to sell most of GE Capital’s assets and various other financings.
- Vivendi in a three-year $2 billion letter of credit facility.
- Alfa S.A.B. de C.V. in connection with financing to M&G Polimeros Mexico, S.A. de C.V.
- IFM Investors Pty. Limited in connection with a subscription facility with National Australia Bank.
- SBM Développement SAS in connection with its U.S. loan facility.
- Softtek Integration Systems, Inc. in various secured term and revolving facilities.
- Sears Holdings Corporation in incremental ABL revolving, incremental term and junior term debtor-in-possession facilities to provide liquidity during its chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.