Rosalind advises on a broad range of complex commercial disputes principally arising out of breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duties, fraud, cross-border restructuring/insolvency and shareholder/partnership issues. Her practice also spans investigations, compliance and regulatory advisory work.
Rosalind has particular experience in advising on issues arising out of high profile restructurings and insolvencies, including advising the Lehman estate in disputes which have come before the High Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court.
Rosalind is admitted with higher rights of audience (civil) in England and Wales. She has recently completed a secondment as a Judicial Assistant in the Chancery Division of the High Court.
Representative matters include acting for:
- Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc on its subordinated debt litigation with various UK subsidiaries, concerning the relative ranking of over $10 billion of subordinated claims in the UK estates
- Petropavlovsk Plc, on a variety of contentious and regulatory matters
- A leading global private equity house and one of its portfolio groups in connection with an investigation into alleged bribery by a portfolio company employee of a public official in China
- The UK Government, in connection with compliance and governance related risks arising out of its acquisition of OneWeb
- Syncreon, in connection with a scheme of arrangement
- Doncasters, in connection with a scheme of arrangement
- Various private equity clients and their portfolio companies, in connection with anti-bribery, anti-money laundering and sanctions reviews and regulatory advisory work, including regarding regulatory reporting requirements
- Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc on its insolvency, including with respect to the Waterfall I Application, Waterfall II Application, Waterfall III Application, the UK affiliate backstop deal and the LBIE scheme