Panos focuses on capital markets transactions and U.S. securities laws matters. Panos advises corporate issuers, private equity sponsors and credit institutions across a range of financing transactions, including high yield bonds offerings under Rule 144A, Regulation S and other private placement transactions, as well as equity offerings.
Prior to joining Weil, Panos worked at another leading U.S. law firm in London.
Representative experience as part of a team, including prior to joining Weil, includes:
- Allwyn high yield bond offering of €665.0 million senior secured notes due 2030 and $700.0 million senior secured notes due 2029;
- Jaguar Land Rover Automotive plc offering of $500.0 million Senior Notes due 2029 and €500.0 million Senior Notes due 2028;
- ION Analytics debut issuance of $350.0 million senior secured notes (representing the third bond issuance by a portfolio company of the ION Investment Group and executed substantially concurrently with the debut bond offering by ION Corporates and ION Markets);
- ION Group Portfolio Companies bond offerings and financing transactions;
- The managers on the $1.5 billion first-of-a-kind project sukuk issuance by TMS Issuer s.à r.l. (as part of a total $4.5 billion issuance, together with GreenSaif Pipelines BidCo s.à r.l.) for the refinancing of the bridge facility entered into in connection with GreenSaif’s acquisition of a minority stake in Aramco Gas Pipelines Company, a subsidiary of Saudi Arabian Oil Company;
- Initial Purchasers on €470.0 million notes offering by International Design Group;
- Financing sources on Bain Capital’s acquisition of House of HR;
- Hellenic Financial Stability Fund on the divestment of its 22% stake in National Bank of Greece S.A;
- Frigoglass S.A.I.C on its consensual recapitalization and restructuring of the group.