Olivia Franzblau is an associate in Weil’s Banking & Finance practice and is based in New York. Olivia participates in advising borrowers, private equity sponsors, banks and other financial institutions in a variety of financing transactions, including first and second lien credit facilities, middle market and large cap financings, cross-border and domestic acquisition financings and debt restructuring transactions.
Olivia has been part of the teams advising on the following matters:
- A major financial institution, as administrative agent and lead arranger, in a $1.25 billion senior unsecured revolving facility for Hasbro, Inc. and Hasbro SA
- Air Methods Corporation, as issuer, in a $185 million rights offering to holders of certain of its secured lenders in connection with Air Methods' emergence from Chapter 11
- Aspen Aerogels, Inc. in a $100 million senior secured term facility for Aspen Aerogels Georgia, LLC
- J.P. Morgan Chase, as administrative agent, joint lead arranger and joint bookrunner, in a $4 billion senior unsecured 5-year revolving facility for Keurig Dr Pepper Inc.
- NEOGEN Corporation in the bridge and bond financing for its $5.3 billion combination with the Food Safety business of 3M
Oliva received her J.D. from Emory University School of Law and her B.S. from Northwestern University.