Olga has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International in its $6.4 billion acquisition of Maxar Technologies
- Advent International in the $2.7 billion sale of Sovos Brands, Inc. to Campbell Soup Company
- Churchill Capital Corp VII, a SPAC sponsored by Churchill Capital Group, in its pending $1.58 billion merger with CorpAcq Holdings Limited
- Sunoco LP in its pending approximately $7.3 billion acquisition of NuStar Energy L.P.
- Warner Bros. Discovery, Inc. in its sale of AT&T SportsNet Southwest to Houston Astros and Houston Rockets
Prior to joining Weil, Olga served as a judicial extern for the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. Olga received her J.D. from Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, where she served as a staff member for the Northwestern University Law Review, and her B.F.A. from the California Institute of the Arts.