Natalia has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International Corporation in its acquisition of a substantial minority stake in Iodine Software, LLC, in a transaction that valued Iodine at more than $1 billion
- American Securities in its acquisitions of The Fulham Group LLC and RealManage, LLC
- Berkshire Partners in (i) its sale of a minority stake in Parts Town LLC, with Berkshire retaining a majority stake and, (ii) as majority stakeholder in Parts Town LLC, in a follow-on investment in Parts Town
- Nexa Equity in its investment in, and secondary purchase of shares of, HomeTown Ticketing, Inc.
- Providence Equity Partners and its portfolio company TCP Software in its acquisition of Aladtec, Inc.
- Thea Pharma Inc. (a subsidiary of Laboratoires Théa SAS) in its acquisition of a portfolio of seven ophthalmic products from Akorn Pharmaceuticals
- Truist, Wells Fargo, and a major financial institution, as representatives of the underwriters, in $500 million offering of senior notes by McCormick & Company, Inc.
Natalia is licensed as a certified public accountant in New York.
Prior to joining Weil, Natalia was a Tax associate at another international law firm.
Natalia received her LL.M. from New York University School of Law, her J.D., cum laude, from Fordham University School of Law and her B.B.A. from Baruch College.