Mirish has been part of the teams advising on the technology and intellectual property aspects, as well as on the data privacy and cybersecurity aspects of the following matters:
- Advent Global Technology, as lead investor, in an investment Cyware Labs, Inc.
- Advent International in the $3 billion merger of its portfolio companies Clearent LLC and Transaction Services Group Limited to form Xplor Technologies; its acquisition of a substantial minority stake in Iodine Software, LLC, in a transaction that valued Iodine at more than $1 billion; and the acquisition by its affiliate AI Beauty Holdings of bareMinerals, BUXOM and Laura Mercier (collectively, n/k/a Orveon)
- Allego Holding B.V. (n/k/a Allego N.V.) (a portfolio company of Meridiam Infrastructure Partners) in its $3.14 billion business combination with Spartan Acquisition Corp. III, a SPAC sponsored by Spartan Acquisition Sponsor III LLC (an affiliate of Apollo Global Management)
- Antin Infrastructure Partners in its pending acquisitions of Empire Access and North Penn Telephone Co Inc (together known as Empire)
- Blackstone in its investment in Hotwire Communications and, as a participant together with EQT Growth, in a $450 million funding round for Epidemic Sound Holding II AB, in a transaction that valued Epidemic at $1.4 billion
- Deluxe Corporation in its $960 million acquisition of First American Payment Systems, L.P.
- DirecTV, LLC in its acquisition of certain assets and liabilities related to the advertising sales business segment of DirecTV
- Gores Holdings VI, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by The Gores Group, in its $2.9 billion business combination with Matterport, Inc.
- Graycliff Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in Landmark Structures
- JPMorgan Chase in its acquisition of The Infatuation, Inc.
- PSG in its acquisitions of SchoolStatus LLC and Vault Verify LLC; and Propertybase in its acquisition of Cross Media, LLC
- Sanofi in its $1.9 billion acquisition of Kadmon Holdings, Inc.
- SiriusXM in its acquisitions of Cloud Cover Music and Team Coco
- Storytel AB, a publicly traded portfolio company of EQT, in its $135 million acquisition of Audiobooks.com
- Susquehanna Growth Equity in its acquisition of a majority stake in MediSpend
- Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC (a portfolio company of Brookfield Business Partners) in its pending acquisition of BHI Energy
Mirish received his J.D., cum laude, from the Georgetown University Law Center and his MPP and B.A. from the University of Maryland, College Park.