Mirish has been part of the teams advising on the technology and intellectual property aspects, as well as on the data privacy and cybersecurity aspects of the following matters:
- Advent Global Technology, as lead investor, in an investment Cyware Labs, Inc.
- Advent International in the $3 billion merger of its portfolio companies Clearent LLC and Transaction Services Group Limited to form Xplor Technologies and its acquisition of a substantial minority stake in Iodine Software, LLC, in a transaction that valued Iodine at more than $1 billion
- Allego Holding B.V. (n/k/a Allego N.V.) (a portfolio company of Meridiam Infrastructure Partners) in its $3.14 billion business combination with Spartan Acquisition Corp. III, a SPAC sponsored by Spartan Acquisition Sponsor III LLC (an affiliate of Apollo Global Management)
- Blackstone in its investment in Hotwire Communications and, as a participant together with EQT Growth, in a $450 million funding round for Epidemic Sound Holding II AB, in a transaction that valued Epidemic at $1.4 billion
- Deluxe Corporation in its $960 million acquisition of First American Payment Systems, L.P.
- Gores Holdings VI, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by The Gores Group, in its $2.9 billion business combination with Matterport, Inc.
- JPMorgan Chase in its acquisition of The Infatuation, Inc.
- PSG in its acquisitions of SchoolStatus LLC and Vault Verify LLC; and Boston Logic Technology Partners, Inc. in its acquisition of Cross Media, LLC
- Sanofi in its $1.9 billion acquisition of Kadmon Holdings, Inc.
- Susquehanna Growth Equity in its acquisition of a majority stake in MediSpend
Mirish received his J.D., cum laude, from the Georgetown University Law Center and his MPP and B.A. from the University of Maryland, College Park.