Mirish has been part of the teams advising on the technology and intellectual property aspects of the following matters:
- Advent Global Technology (AGT), as lead investor, in a Series B funding round for Cyware Labs, Inc.
- Advent International in the $3 billion merger of its portfolio companies Clearent LLC and Transaction Services Group Limited to form Xplor Technologies
- Allego Holding B.V. (a portfolio company of Meridiam Infrastructure Partners) in its pending $3.14 billion business combination with Spartan Acquisition Corp. III, a SPAC sponsored by Spartan Acquisition Sponsor III LLC (an affiliate of Apollo Global Management)
- Austerlitz Acquisition Corporation I, a SPAC sponsored by Austerlitz Acquisition Sponsor, LP I, an affiliate of Trasimene Capital Management, LLC, in its $3.2 billion business combination with Wynn Interactive, Ltd.
- The Blackstone Group in its investment in Hotwire Communications
- Blackstone Growth, as a participant together with EQT Growth, in a $450 million funding round for Epidemic Sound Holding II AB, in a transaction that valued Epidemic at $1.4 billion
- Deluxe Corporation in its $960 million acquisition of First American Payment Systems, L.P.
- Gores Holdings VI, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by The Gores Group, in its $2.9 billion business combination with Matterport, Inc.
- PSG in its acquisitions of SchoolStatus LLC and Vault Verify LLC; and Boston Logic Technology Partners, Inc. in its acquisition of Cross Media, LLC
- Sanofi in its $1.9 billion acquisition of Kadmon Holdings, Inc.
- Susquehanna Growth Equity in its acquisition of a majority stake in MediSpend
Mirish received his J.D., cum laude, from the Georgetown University Law Center and his MPP and B.A. from the University of Maryland, College Park.