Mei Dan participates in the representation of financial and strategic clients in various acquisition transactions, including public and private mergers and acquisitions, venture capital investments and cross-border matters. She also has been involved in advising on general corporate and transactional matters, including financings.
Member of the team advising:
- Genstar Capital and Boyd Corporation in the acquisition of Aavid Thermalloy.
- Synopsys, Inc. in its acquisitions of Cigital, Codiscope, Simpleware Limited and Silicon Vision.
- Oracle in its acquisitions of NetSuite and Opower.
- United Online in the sale of MyPoints.com, Inc. to Prodege, LLC.
- zulily, inc. in its $2.4 billion sale to Liberty Interactive Corporation.
- Genstar Capital in its acquisition of Boyd Corporation.
- Opera Software ASA in its acquisition of Surfeasy Inc.