Mei Dan participates in the representation of financial and strategic clients in various acquisition transactions, including public and private mergers and acquisitions, venture capital investments and cross-border matters. She also has been involved in advising on general corporate and transactional matters, including financings.
Ms. Dan has been a member of the teams advising:
- TPG Global in its minority stock investment in CeriBell, Inc.
- Genstar Capital in its sale of Boyd Corporation to Goldman Sachs.
- TA Associates in its acquisition of Global Software, Inc.
- TPG Growth in its minority investment in SutroVax, Inc.
- Boyd Corporation in its acquisition of Action Fabricators, Inc.
- Berkshire Partners in, together with TPG Growth and other investors, a $275 million investment in Precision Medicine Group, Inc.
- Genstar Capital and Boyd Corporation in the acquisition of Aavid Thermalloy.
- Synopsys, Inc. in its acquisitions of Cigital, Codiscope, Simpleware Limited and Silicon Vision.
- Oracle in its acquisitions of NetSuite and Opower.
- United Online in the sale of MyPoints.com, Inc. to Prodege, LLC.
- zulily, inc. in its $2.4 billion sale to Liberty Interactive Corporation (n/k/a Quarte Retail Group).
- Genstar Capital in its acquisition of Boyd Corporation.
- Opera Software ASA in its acquisition of Surfeasy Inc.