Maximilien Pucci-Sisti Maisonrouge is an associate in Weil’s Banking & Finance practice and is based in New York. Mr. Maisonrouge participates in advising borrowers, private equity sponsors, banks and other financial institutions in a variety of financing transactions, including first and second lien credit facilities, middle market and large cap financings, cross-border and domestic acquisition financings, and debt restructuring transactions.
Mr. Maisonrouge has been part of the teams advising:
- Citi, as administrative agent, and Citi and another large financial institution, as joint lead arrangers and joint bookrunners, in $21.8 billion bridge and term loan facilities and a $5 billion revolving working capital facility to support the $55 billion acquisition by Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY) of Anadarko Petroleum Corporation.
- Alaska Air Group, Inc., parent of Alaska Airlines, Inc., in a $1.928 billion senior secured term facility under the CARES Act, to maintain liquidity during a prolonged national health emergency.
- Citi, as administrative agent, in an amended and upsized $1.9 billion asset-based revolving credit facility for Tenet Healthcare Corporation, to temporarily increase aggregate credit commitments.
- Citi as administrative agent, joint lead arranger, and bookrunner, in a $1.5 billion senior unsecured revolving facility for Howmet Aerospace, Inc. to finance Howmet’s spin-off from Arconic Inc. (formerly the downstream manufacturing segment of Alcoa, Inc.) as one of two stand-alone, publicly traded companies, the other being Arconic Corporation.
- Ollie’s Bargain Outlet, Inc. in $100 million senior secured facilities to refinance existing ABL indebtedness.
- Highbridge, as lender and holder, in an up to $20 million first lien term loan for Senseonics Holdings, Inc., simultaneously with an exchange by Senseonics of outstanding senior convertible notes for second lien securd notes, shares of common stock and warrants, to provide working capital.
- CL Holdings, LLC (a portfolio company of J.C. Flowers) in an incremental second lien term facility to finance the acquisition of Canastream Holdings Ltd.
Mr. Maisonrouge received his J.D. from Washington University School of Law where he served on Washington University Global Studies Law Review, and his B.A. from Princeton University.