Maura Noone is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in Boston. Maura participates in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Maura has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International and its portfolio company QW Holding Corp. (Quala) in Quala’s acquisition of PSC and in its merger with Boasso Global, Inc. (a portfolio company of KKR)
- Berkshire Partners in (i) its sale of a minority stake in Parts Town LLC, with Berkshire retaining a majority stake and, (ii) as majority stakeholder in Parts Town LLC, in a follow-on investment in Parts Town
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in Accelerate Learning Inc.
- PSG in its investment of Searchspring
- RTI Surgical, Inc. (a portfolio company of Montagu Private Equity) in its acquisition of Cook Biotech Incorporated and Cook Biotech Europe ApS from Cook Group Incorporated
Maura received her J.D. from Boston College Law School, where she served as the Senior Editor for Boston College Law Review, and her B.A. from Cornell University.