Luke Harley is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in Dallas. Luke participates in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Luke has been a part of the teams advising:
- Cresta Fund Management in its sale of 49.9% stake in LF Bioenergy Inc. to Marathon Petroleum Corp. for $50 million and potential earn-out payment of up to an additional $50 million
- Kainos Capital in its acquisition of Microbe Formulas LLC
- Kainos Capital LP and Evriholder Products, LLC in its acquisitions of Axe Holdings, LLC
- PSG in its acquisitions of Addigy, Fidelity Services, Inc. and Threatswitch, Inc.; its sale of Netsurion LLC’s Secure Edge Networking business segment to Acumera, Inc. (a portfolio company of Peak Rock Capital), and along with Blue Star Innovation Partners in its sale of Payrix to FIS (f/k/a Fidelity National Information Services)
- Rangeland Energy in its sale of its subsidiary Rangeland Midstream Canada Ltd. to Kingston Midstream Alberta Limited
Luke received his J.D. from Duke University School of Law and his B.A., magna cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa, from the University of Maryland.