Lucy has been part of the teams advising:
- Aterian Investment Partners and Pioneer Metal Finishing, LLC in its acquisitions of Electrochem Solutions, Inc. and Indianhead Plating, Inc.
- Berkshire Partners and Permira Advisers in their sale of a majority stake in Teraco Data Environments (Pty) Ltd., in a transaction valuing Teraco at approximately $3.5 billion
- Blackstone in its acquisition of DECA Dental Holdings LLC and its investment in InCloud, LLC
- EQT Partners and WS Audiology A/S in its acquisition of the assets of My Hearing Centers, LLC
- GHK Capital Partners in its sale of a substantial interest in Brown & Settle, Inc.
- Lee Equity Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in Unlimited Technology, Inc.
Lucy received her J.D. from Harvard Law School, where she served as a Subciter of the Harvard International Law Journal, and her B.A., with high distinction, from the University of Toronto, where she was a recipient of the Isabel Bader Scholarship. She is fluent in Mandarin.