Lauren’s representative clients include Altamont Capital Partners, American Securities, Berkshire Partners, Brookfield Asset Management, Crow Holdings, Genstar Capital, Kainos Capital, Pacific Avenue Capital Partners, Sixth Street Partners, Strattam Capital, Stripes Group, TPG, and Trive Capital.
Lauren has been part of the teams advising:
- Berkshire Partners in its formation of Berkshire Fund X, L.P., a $5.9 billion buyout fund focused on investments in middle-market companies
- Brookfield Asset Management in its $15 billion formation of Brookfield Global Transition Fund, the world’s largest private fund dedicated to facilitating the global transition to a net-zero carbon economy
- Brookfield Asset Management Inc. (n/k/a Brookfield Corporation) in connection with the spin-off of a 25% interest in its asset management business through a newly listed company, Brookfield Asset Management Ltd., with a market value of more than $50 billion as of the spin-off date
- Brookfield Asset Management Ltd. in its acquisition of the Private Equity Solutions secondaries business from DWS Alternatives Global Ltd.
- Crow Holdings Capital Partners in its formation of Crow Holdings Realty Partners VIII, L.P., a real estate fund in the United States
- Genstar Capital in its formation of Genstar Capital Partners XI, L.P., a $12.6 billion buyout fund focused on investments in middle-market companies in North America
- Genstar Capital in its formation of Genstar Capital Partners VIII, L.P., a $3.3 billion North American buyout fund which closed with $3.1 billion of limited partner capital commitments, $650 million of committed overage capacity from select Limited Partners and another $200 million from Genstar and affiliated entities
- Kainos Capital in its formation of Kainos Capital Partners II L.P., an $875 million fund focused on the food and consumer products sectors
- Lee Equity Partners in its formation of Lee Equity Partners Fund II, L.P., a U.S. buyout fund
- Stripes Group in its formation of SG Growth Partners IV, L.P., a North American growth equity fund focused on technology-enabled and branded consumer product companies
Lauren received her J.D. from Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law and her B.A., summa cum laude, from the University of Oklahoma.