Her practice focuses on advising clients on all aspects of U.S, EU, [and French] antitrust law, including global pre-merger notification and regulatory review process, government investigations, and antitrust counseling. She works with clients in a variety of industries including pharmaceutical, consumer goods, and technology.
Prior to joining Weil, Laure was an associate in the Brussels office of an international law firm. Laure also interned at the European Commission – DG Competition.
Laure received an LL.M. degree from Columbia Law School and a Master in Law with a specialization in European Business Law from Université Paris II Pathéon Assas. Laure is admitted to the Paris Bar in France.
Representative experience includes acting for:*
- LVMH Group in several acquisitions, including its $16.2 billion acquisition of Tiffany & Co.
- Allied Universal in its $5.3 billion acquisition of G4S plc.
- Google in connection with several abuse of dominance cases before the French Competition Authority and French courts.
- A pharmaceutical company in connection with a European Commission investigation for abuse of dominance practices.
* includes matters handled prior to joining Weil