Kathleen Conley is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in Boston. Kathleen participates in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Kathleen has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International in its $350 million sale of The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf and Sovos Brands in its acquisition of Birch Benders, LLC
- Berkshire Partners in its acquisition of VetStrategy; together with WCAS and Tetrad Ventures in a sizable minority investment in U.S. Anesthesia Partners, Inc.; and its sale of HMT LLC
- Berkshire Partners in, together with WCAS and Tetrad Ventures, a sizable minority investment in U.S. Anesthesia Partners, Inc.; and in its sale of HMT LLC
- Brookfield Property Partners L.P. in its sale of IDI Logistics Realty to Ivanhoé Cambridge Inc.
- CommentSold, Inc. and its founding shareholders in the sale of a majority stake to ZMC Advisors
- Froneri International Limited (a joint venture between Nestlé and PAI Partners) in its $4 billion acquisition of Dreyer’s Grand Ice Cream Holdings, Inc.
- iContracts, Inc. (at the time a portfolio company of Susquehanna Growth Equity) in its sale to RLDatix Ltd.
- Providence Equity Partners in Vector Solutions’ acquisition of Convergence Training, LLC and its subsequent sale of VectorLearning; Tempo Music Investments, LLC (Tempo) in its acquisitions of the assets of Influence Media Music SPV, LLC and certain assets of Barometer Music Royalty Fund I Inc.; and in Tempo’s joint venture with Warner Music Group Corp.
- Speedcast International Limited and its subsidiaries in the negotiation and implementation of a $500 million equity investment by affiliates of Centerbridge Partners L.P. in connection with Speedcast’s ongoing chapter 11 proceedings
Kathleen received her J.D. from Suffolk University Law School, where she was a member of the Suffolk University Law Review, and her B.A. from Saint Anselm College.