Kathleen Conley is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in Boston. Kathleen participates in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Kathleen has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International in its $350 million sale of The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf; QW Holding Corp. (Quala) in its acquisition of PSC; RxBenefits, Inc. in its acquisition of Confidio, LLC; and Sovos Brands in its acquisition of Birch Benders, LLC
- Berkshire Partners in its acquisition of VetStrategy; together with WCAS and Tetrad Ventures in a sizable minority investment in U.S. Anesthesia Partners, Inc.; and its sale of HMT LLC
- Brookfield Property Partners L.P. in its sale of IDI Logistics Realty to Ivanhoé Cambridge Inc.
- CommentSold, Inc. and its founding shareholders in the sale of a majority stake to ZMC Advisors
- Froneri International Limited (a joint venture between Nestlé and PAI Partners) in its $4 billion acquisition of Dreyer’s Grand Ice Cream Holdings, Inc.
- ICG Strategic Equity, together with Clearlake Capital and TA Associates, in a single asset transaction sponsored by Clearlake Capital involving Syncsort Incorporated and, together with Mill Rock Capital, in an investment in The Execu|Search Group
- Providence Equity Partners and its portfolio company Vector Solutions in its acquisition of Convergence Training, LLC and the subsequent sale of Vector Solutions; Tempo Music Investments, LLC (Tempo) in its acquisitions of the assets of Influence Media Music SPV, LLC and certain assets of Barometer Music Royalty Fund I Inc.; and Tempo’s joint venture with Warner Music Group Corp.
- PSG in its acquisitions of DoseSpot and a majority stake in Dental Intelligence, Inc.
- Speedcast International Limited and its subsidiaries in the negotiation and implementation of a $500 million equity investment by affiliates of Centerbridge Partners L.P. in connection with Speedcast’s ongoing chapter 11 proceedings
- Susquehanna Growth Equity and its portfolio company iContracts, Inc. in iContracts’ sale to RLDatix Ltd. (a portfolio company of Five Arrows Principal Investments and TA Associates)
Kathleen received her J.D. from Suffolk University Law School, where she was a member of the Suffolk University Law Review, and her B.A. from Saint Anselm College.