Kate Waterman is an associate in Weil’s Banking & Finance practice and is based in New York. Kate participates in advising borrowers, private equity sponsors, banks and other financial institutions in a variety of financing transactions, including first and second lien credit facilities, middle market and large cap financings, cross-border and domestic acquisition financings and debt restructuring transactions.
Kate has been part of the teams advising:
- Aspen Aerogels, Inc. in a $100 million senior secured term facility for Aspen Aerogels Georgia, LLC
- Citi, as administrative and collateral agent, in $1.7 billion senior secured revolving and term facilities for AZZ Inc
- Genstar Capital in senior secured term loan and revolving credit facilities to finance its acquisition of Abracon LLC
- Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC (a portfolio company of J.C. Flowers & Co.) in a $600 million senior secured revolving facility
- Kayne Anderson BDC, as administrative agent, in a senior secured term facility to Bain Capital to finance its equity investment in Cuisine Solutions, Inc.
- Nielsen Consumer LLC (d/b/a NielsenIQ) (a portfolio company of Advent International), in a $120 million incremental secured revolving facility
- QW Holding Corp. (a portfolio company of Advent International) in amended and extended incremental senior secured term facilities to finance its acquisition of Polar Service Centers
- Scandinavian Airlines in a $700 million senior secured term debtor-in-possession facility
Kate received her J.D., with honors, from Emory University School of Law and her B.S., magna cum laude, from the University of South Carolina.