Justin Armstrong is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in New York. Justin participates in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Justin has been part of the teams advising:
- Ardian in its acquisition of a majority stake in Florida Food Products, Inc., in a transaction that valued Florida Food at more than $1 billion and Florida Food Products, Inc. in its acquisitions of Comax Manufacturing Corp. and T-Bev, Inc.
- Aterian Investment Partners in its sale of Stewart Tubular Products to Pelican Energy Partners
- Blackstone in its sale of Concert Golf Partners to Clearlake Capital Group
- CPP Investments, as a member of a consortium with Advent International and Permira Advisers, among others, in the consortium's over $14 billion take-private of McAfee Corporation
- Goldman Sachs Asset Management in its $300 million investment in MadHive
Justin received his J.D. from Cornell Law School and his B.A. from the University of Michigan.