Joseph Maurantonio is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in New York. Joseph participates in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and general corporate matters.
Joseph has participated in advising:
- Aurora Resurgence Management Partners and Equity Group Investments in the sale of SIRVA, Inc.
- Bluegrass Materials Company, LLC (a portfolio company of Lindsay Goldberg) in its $1.625 billion sale to Martin Marietta Materials, Inc.
- Centerbridge Partners and its portfolio company True Food Kitchen in the receipt of a $100 million investment from HumanCo and MannaTree Partners
- Cherwell Software LLC in its sale to Ivanti, Inc. (a portfolio company of Clearlake Capital and TA Associates)
- CVC Capital Partners in its acquisitions of Radwell International and a significant minority stake in CFGI, in a transaction that valued CFGI at $1.9 billion
- CVC Growth Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in Icario, Inc.
- CVC Growth Partners and VelocityEHS in the acquisition by Partners Group of a significant minority investment in VelocityEHS
- EQT Infrastructure in its sale of Synagro Technologies, Inc.
- Fiera Infrastructure in its investment in Conterra Networks and, together with APG Group, in the acquisition of the equity interests not already owned by Fiera in Conterra Networks
- Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division in its acquisition and subsequent sale of Restaurant Technologies
- GPSi Holdings, LLC (a portfolio company of Falconhead Capital, LLC) in its sale to Ingersoll-Rand plc
- GS Acquisition Holdings Corp II, a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of Goldman Sachs, in its $2.6 billion business combination with Mirion Technologies, Inc. (at the time, a portfolio company of Charterhouse Capital Partners)
- Hayfin Capital Management in its acquisition through a credit bid of substantially all the assets of Avadim Health, Inc., via a 363 asset sale in a chapter 11 bankruptcy proceeding
- Intermedix Corporation (a portfolio company of Thomas H. Lee Partners) in its $460 million sale to R1 RCM Inc.
- J.C. Flowers in its acquisition of a majority stake in iLendingDIRECT
- Oak Hill Capital Partners and its portfolio company EPIC Insurance Brokers and Consultants in its acquisition of Integro Holdings Inc.
- OMERS in its acquisition of a controlling stake in Premise Health Holding Corp.
- PSG in its acquisition of a majority stake in Traliant, LLC
- Sun Life Financial Inc. in its pending acquisition of a majority stake in Bentall GreenOak
Joseph joined Weil as a summer associate. He received his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center and his B.S. in Business Administration with a concentration in Business Economics from Fordham University. While in law school, he worked as a legal intern at PepsiCo, Inc. and as a law clerk in the Commissioner’s Office at the Federal Communications Commission. In 2019, he completed a seven-month secondment to CVC Capital Partners in New York.
Awards and Recognition, Speaking Engagements, Guides and Resources, Latest Thinking, Firm News & Announcements
Firm News & Announcements
- Weil Advised CVC Capital Partners in its Acquisition of Radwell International, LLC Deal Brief — April 01, 2022
- Weil Advised CVC Capital Partners in its $1.9B Acquisition of a Significant Stake in Corporate Finance Group Inc. Deal Brief — November 02, 2021