Mr. Maurantonio has participated in advising:
- Aurora Resurgence Management Partners and Equity Group Investments in the sale of SIRVA, Inc. to Madison Dearborn Partners
- Bluegrass Materials Company, LLC (a portfolio company of Lindsay Goldberg) in its $1.625 billion sale to Martin Marietta Materials, Inc.
- Cherwell Software LLC in its sale to Ivanti, Inc. (a portfolio company of Clearlake Capital and TA Associates)
- EQT Infrastructure in its sale of Synagro Technologies, Inc.
- Fiera Infrastructure in its investment in Conterra Ultra Broadband Holdings, Inc., and in, together with APG Group, the pending acquisition of the equity interests not already owned by Fiera in Conterra Ultra Broadband Holdings, Inc.
- Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division in its acquisition of Restaurant Technologies, Inc.
- GPSi Holdings, LLC (a portfolio company of Falconhead Capital, LLC) in its sale to Ingersoll-Rand plc
- Intermedix Corporation (a portfolio company of Thomas H. Lee Partners) in its $460 million sale to R1 RCM Inc.
- J.C. Flowers in its acquisition of a majority stake in iLendingDIRECT
- Oak Hill Capital Partners and its portfolio company EPIC Insurance Brokers and Consultants in its acquisition of Integro Holdings Inc.
- OMERS in its acquisition of a controlling stake in Premise Health Holding Corp.
- Providence Strategic Growth Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in Traliant, LLC
- Sun Life Financial Inc. in its pending acquisition of a majority stake in Bentall GreenOak
Mr. Maurantonio joined Weil as a summer associate. He received his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center and his B.S. in Business Administration with a concentration in Business Economics from Fordham University. While in law school, he worked as a legal intern at PepsiCo, Inc. and as a law clerk in the Commissioner’s Office at the Federal Communications Commission. In 2019, he completed a seven-month secondment to CVC Capital Partners in New York.