Joseph has participated in advising:
- Aurora Resurgence Management Partners and Equity Group Investments in the sale of SIRVA, Inc.
- Bluegrass Materials Company, LLC (a portfolio company of Lindsay Goldberg) in its $1.625 billion sale to Martin Marietta Materials, Inc.
- Cherwell Software LLC in its sale to Ivanti, Inc. (a portfolio company of Clearlake Capital and TA Associates)
- CVC Capital Partners in its acquisition of a significant minority stake in CFGI, in a transaction that valued CFGI at $1.9 billion
- CVC Growth Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in Icario, Inc.
- EQT Infrastructure in its sale of Synagro Technologies, Inc.
- Fiera Infrastructure in its investment in Conterra Networks and, together with APG Group, in the acquisition of the equity interests not already owned by Fiera in Conterra Networks
- Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division in its acquisition of Restaurant Technologies, Inc.
- GPSi Holdings, LLC (a portfolio company of Falconhead Capital, LLC) in its sale to Ingersoll-Rand plc
- GS Acquisition Holdings Corp II, a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of Goldman Sachs, in its $2.6 billion business combination with Mirion Technologies, Inc. (at the time, a portfolio company of Charterhouse Capital Partners)
- Intermedix Corporation (a portfolio company of Thomas H. Lee Partners) in its $460 million sale to R1 RCM Inc.
- J.C. Flowers in its acquisition of a majority stake in iLendingDIRECT
- Oak Hill Capital Partners and its portfolio company EPIC Insurance Brokers and Consultants in its acquisition of Integro Holdings Inc.
- OMERS in its acquisition of a controlling stake in Premise Health Holding Corp.
- PSG in its acquisition of a majority stake in Traliant, LLC
- Sun Life Financial Inc. in its pending acquisition of a majority stake in Bentall GreenOak
Joseph joined Weil as a summer associate. He received his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center and his B.S. in Business Administration with a concentration in Business Economics from Fordham University. While in law school, he worked as a legal intern at PepsiCo, Inc. and as a law clerk in the Commissioner’s Office at the Federal Communications Commission. In 2019, he completed a seven-month secondment to CVC Capital Partners in New York.